Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

Oh i LOVED Belle! :D I could totally imagine her being as protective and bossy as she was

She wouldn't let him feel the baby kicking till he'd eaten :lol: thought that was brilliant!

I had the cheesiest grin across my face when i was reading that, you could just tell how much they loved each other!!! :wub:

I dont think it was OOC or unrealistic at all. To me you captured them both really well

Brill update hun

Cant wait to read more, but dont stress about updating, just do it when you can!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely loved this chapter. I don't know why it is but the ones you seem to find issue with are usually the ones I don't.

It wasn't only because his words were amusing, but also because of the banter that they now had back, something that she had missed and had feared of losing forever.

I agree with her here. I'm sure she was reffering to the time he was in the hospital but I feel they lost their talent for playful banter somewhere along the line. That prosposal chapter was one of the few times it's been present lately. But it was definitely back here. I loved it in this chapter. It was almost as if this whole chapter was made up of it. They felt so much like their old selves again rather then how they were becoming before the accident. It was a fun chapter to read. So fun that I went back to read it a second time before reviewing. What can I say I really really missed this kind of interaction from them. I definitely smiled my way through it. All the witty comments between them was awesome.

Aden's moaning about wanting to get out of the hospital, I can understand completely. If you're gonna be in pain anyway it's always better to suffer at home in your nice comfy bed than in the hospital. I liked Aden acting abit childish here too about having to eat, it was pretty realistic as well. Eating is the last thing you care about when in pain. Infact all the stuff that he was whining about was pretty realistic and fun as well too read about. In this situation Aden's behaviour felt perfectly normal.

I liked the little serious bits too. Aden's feeling slightly worried that Justin won't come back is sweet. As well as Belle getting upset at even a joke about Aden dying. I like that she is still abit effected by the fact that he could have died. Aden trying to keep how much pain he really is in to himself is so him.

Once again the banter was brilliant. I loved it.

Please update soon.

Edited by Jody