Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can totally blame me cos it was AMAZING!

Loved the beginning with Geoff :lol: so funny, it seemed so much like how Geoff would actually react!!

All of Belle's thoughts, feelings and actions were so well written, the detail made it all so realistic and more hard hitting and emotional. There was this wierd kind of tension that kept building up throughout the chapter which made me fear the worse! haha

I really thought something was seriously wrong at the end! you definately had people fooled lol sooooooooooooooo glad he woke up!!!! :D

Fantastic as per hun! looking forward to more

Edited by LAURZY!

Tanyia!!! That was not funny, you've had me worried for weeks and weeks about Aden, I've not been sleeping, having horrible thoughts and all along you knew, [and others <_<] that he was going to be okay!!!!!!

I've never been more scared in my life!

That was just............... WOW i'm in floods here!!! I swear my heart skipped a beat when he squeezed her hand!!! I have never been so relieved in my life...

and Aden asked her if she was okay.... :wub::wub: I cant believe he's okay! eeeeeeeeeek

cant wait for you to update again

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

seriously Taniya!! If you had killed him off i don't know what i'd have done with myself!!

I'm a wreck now and he's O.K

THANK GOD HE'S O.K!!!

What is sooooooo completely brill about your writing is that right up untill the moment he squeezed her hand it really could have gone either way!! There was no guessing what was gonna happen!

Brill brill brill!!!!! :D

YAY! Aden's alive!

I loved the stuff with Geoff. You write him perfectly in character.

It's sweet that the thing first Aden asked was how Belle and the baby were. I want an Aden.

Edited by Lise