Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked this chapter. The Geoff and Belle talk had the potential, at the beginning, to be a nice thing to take Belle's mind of Aden for a while but the whole scene between them just ended up feeling pointless. And, for me, the fact that it went on for too long didn't help matters. I think just a small scene between them in passing when he came in would have worked better. I guessing the idea was to have Belle relax for a bit, so I liked the idea behind it but unfortunetley it didn't play out as good, for me.

Loved the scenes in the hospital. Belle's snapping at Justin for not knowing what was going on was a perfectly realistic reaction right there. Her frustration at not being able to know what was going on was written really nicely. Rachel actually reminded me of real doctor there. The ones who can see how worked up the person is to know whats going on yet will take forever to get to the point. And in the that moment waste time with greetings, useless questions, and trying to get the person who is waiting for the info to calm down. I'm always left thinking, don't you think the best way to calm them down would be to tell them whats going on really quickly?

I'm glad Aden's awake. Yeah, it was kinda predictable that Aden wouldn't die. And for once I wanted predictable. I'm happy that there was no shocking twists with you killing him off.

Please update soon.

Sorry i haven't commented before now, i've just been so busy!

Can i just start with YAY!!!!!!!!! Thank God, he's awake!!!! It was so sweet how he was squeezing her hand to respond to her! The bits before that were great too, with Belle not knowing what was going on, but just determined to see him! The bit with Geoff at the start was nice too! I love how you manage to add that edge of humour to it, but you could still Belle wasn't wholly into it, as she had other things on her mind.

Incredible writing as always!

Hope you can update soon! I can't wait! When can i ever?!?!? :lol::D

For once I can say yes! :D

I'm just finishing it off, so it'll be within the hour or so, I hope! It'll definately be up tonight!

Thanks for asking and sorry for the wait.

xoxo

PS. I love that quote in your sig. I have it written out on a stickynote on my wall :lol:

Edited by Taniya_K