Unfamiliar (by Taniya_K) - comments

monkeysmoke

O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!! I LURVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! (As i'm sure you knew I would! ;) ) :lol:

Belle's hormones were so funny! Bless her! It must be hard with someone like Aden walking around!

I loved her chat with Mattie, everything about this chapter was just so funny! Loved Ric walking in! :lol:

Belle letting Matilda feeling the baby kick was so sweet!

Loved it! Can't wait for another update! I hope it's soon! :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know if you're going to update tonight???

I know you said that your updates will be irregular cause you've got exams(snapple I'm revising because I have some in June) but I was bored and couldn't resist checking!!!! :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Belle, bless her. Those hormones are really giving her hell, aren't they? Atleast she has Mattie to whine to about it. Loved that scene between them. These two are almost always awesome together. Belle is definitely at her best around Mattie. Loved the snark and witty comebacks from Belle. Aww Mattie, so easily is she distracted. First trying to see what she'll look like pregnant then by her hair. It just makes her cuter somehow. Ric walking in was really funny. Loved both Belle and Mattie having turns laughing at each others problems. Mattie got to finally feel the baby kick, I loved how excited she was about it. I don't know how shes going to manage to contain herself when the baby comes. The present was sweet and her comment about the Teddy was hilarious. Belle and Mattie's friendship is seriously amazing in this fic. Theses two work so well together in this fic. I honestly couldn't get enough of them and wanted to this chapter to go on alot longer.

Please update soon.

I know I don't comment often, but am still very much into this story, it is not dragging at all. I always wait with anticipation for the next chapter and am never disappointed, whether it is full of drama or fluff, you seem to get a good balance. :)

Awaiting the next chapter.

I meant to say I loved the last chapter, Belle and her raging hormones, she must have a whole lot of self-control and will power not to give in. I'm not sure that I could :wub: . And I bet Aden would not be against the idea!! (with Belle that is although I wouldn't say no :ph34r: )

(Have a good Easter)

Edited by hitmanfan

Awww i absolutely loved it!

The scene with just Aden and Justin was so sweet and really well written

I love how they seem so used to his flirtatious behaviour, especially when it's toward Belle lol

Brill update, i really liked the ending, really quite poignant!!!

:D

Again with the brilliance!! :D

really enjoyed that!

The begining with Aden paining Belle's toenails was just Awwwww! :wub:

Aden and Justin's chat was great.

I LOVE the way you write Justin and Belle, they just seem to bounce off each other really well.

Over all reading it was the perfect way to round off a perfect day :D