The Dark Horse (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dog appeared out of nowhere?? Mmmm...now I'm very curious! Esp. the part where she went to Belle's diary - makes think maybe it could be...nah...couldn't be...could it be? :D

A great update and is not too surprised at Illiana's receactions, but like her, I'm left wondering why Belle didn't tell her when she was alive...she must have had a good reason...

Can't wait to see what happens next! :D

• 1 month later...

Hello to all my readers! :)

I apologise in advance if any of you think this is the next chapter!

I feel so bad for not updating in ages, I've just been so busy with school and my exams! I'm on holidays soon so I promise to update loads then!

So sorry again!

Love Laura xx

• 2 weeks later...

Woah, you're back!Loved Geoff interrupting Aden and Belle.Hmm...Are you really going to have Aden and Belle get married?Because, seriously, given that Illiana's never heard of him...did he change his name in later life or something?!

Looking forward to finding out all the answers!

Woah, you're back!Loved Geoff interrupting Aden and Belle.Hmm...Are you really going to have Aden and Belle get married?Because, seriously, given that Illiana's never heard of him...did he change his name in later life or something?!

Looking forward to finding out all the answers!

In answer to your questions RR1, yes Aden and Belle are going to get married! That is for definite!

However, in relation to your questions over Iliana never knowing Aden, you're just going to have to continue reading the story to find out the answer!

It will all become very clear in a short while! :)