The Dark Horse (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments

Taniya_K

Loved the opening with Aden struggling with two crying babies and goofing about to make them laugh.I wasn't expecting you to bring Belle's rapist back into it, that was a shock.Of course, I've got a suspicion the DNA test may show he isn't the father after all...

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just spent 2 days re reading this fic. I am absolutely in love with it.

Belle's diary is a very good idea for a fic and I love the fact that you kept going back to Illiana's POV and seeing how she reacted to it. I would like to see more of her in the coming chapters if possible!

I love Aden :wub: and I cant wait to read more.. this is making me want to write a fic..

Laura, we have to talk about this. I know you love writing cliffhangers so that we'll keep reading, but I'm fairly sure we all hate it: we're dying of tension, and anticipation.

I loved the way the chapter flowed though, and I can't wait for the next one. Thanks for updating, hope you do it again soon :D

Great fic :D

Love thats its wrote through Belle's memories in a dairy, nice touch :)

I wonder where and when Aden and Robert disappear seeing as Illiana didnt know about either of them before. :huh:

Omg :o who's taken them?? :S

Aden and Belle are so going to kill Mattie...

Cant wait to find out what happens next, update soon :D

Xx