The Dark Horse (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, this isnt gonna end well is it? :( maybe, she's been nice and shot herself instead... well you can always hope :D

Poor Aden and Belle, having to go through all that :(

and poor Sean, he seems rather roped into it doesnt he, and that Imogen's a mad women

Great update as usual, update soon, I wanna know who was shot :) pleasee dont let it be Robert :( though he has to disappear from the story somehow :'(

Xx

And very quickly, she grabbed a gun from one of the police officer's jackets, pointed it at her head.

Aden watched in horror as she pulled the trigger then collapsed into a heap on the floor, blood pouring out of her head.

Aha! :D I'm psychic :P lol Glad we're rid of her, drugging the twins with herion :o

Thank God everyone is alive but poor Robert :(

Wondering the same as Carina, where do Robert and Aden dissapear to :huh: tell us soon!

Great update once again =D

Xx

I can not believe she gave the babies heroin. No wonder they became so ill. Im glad Imogen is now out of the way though. I still kind of feel sorry for Sean as he has now been left with the huge mess that she created. Im hoping he didnt know about the drugs.

I really though we were going to lose Robert then. I didnt think that things could get much worse for Aden or Belle but I was wrong. I have a feeling i might know what happens in regards to Aden and Robert but am hoping I am wrong.

This chapter was really good yet again and it was so emotional. Cant wait till your next update.

Edited by twinkletoesjess

Kind of felt a bit sorry for Imogen when she blew her brains out, she obviously wasn't well.I really thought they were going to lose Robert and while they haven't, it's hardly a case of "it's all all right." I'm wondering what's going to happen to Aden and Robert as well and also got my suspicions...Looking forward to the next update!