The Dark Horse (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You havent lost me :) i just hadnt signed in for a while and im useless at keeping up with commenting.

I love this fic, its amazing :D

Awwww Aden's gonna die soon :(

i wonder whats gonna happen to Robert though as he isnt there later either :huh:

great chapter, cant wait for the next one :)

Xx

Oh...wow.Loved the farewells with Nicole and Roman with Aden finally telling them what they meant to him.After that I was expecting a big farewell with Belle but actually what you did was much better, quiet and peaceful and full of unspoken understanding.Fantastic.

(You haven't lost me as a reader - this is one of my favourite fics and I'm always looking forward to an update but for some reason, I didn't get any nofiications from BttB for this and other fics I've tracked! :( so I have a lot to catch up! lol)

I loved reading from Illiana's POV and the way she started to remember Aden - that was lovely. I could so understand how she felt about not wanting to read the next journal entry.

OMG - the last chapter - that...that was just so emotional - the way Aden talked to everyone who meant a lot to him in his life and then saying goodbyes to his children...and just being with Belle, not saying anything...that was just so fitting and lovely yet so angsty!

It made me cry! That shows how well you're writing this fic and I can't wait to read the next few chapters and finding out more about what happened to Belle, and to Robbie too.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Awwww....that was just...gosh...heart-wrenching!

Brilliant, the way you wrote each person's emotions through, and I loved the reminders of the photographs laying around in the house, and it just felt right that Ric was the one who was the 'narrator' - it seemed right that an outsider of some sort would comment on each photograph, you know?

Beautifully done :)