The Dark Horse (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really loved this chapter. The emotions were perfect and the speech between Aden and Belle was perfect. I can actually see this happening on the show, Aden been the one strong enough to help his son but also hurting because of the pain he is causing Robbie. I would like to say I hope things get easier for them but I have a feeling they wont.

Looking forward to the next update :)

Oh wow Adens the dad. I actually forgot with all the drama going on with the babies being taken that we were still waiting for it to be confirmed. Aden proposed :D. I wonder how Illiana is going to react to Aden being her father. I would pm you my theory but after reading this chapter I think I might be wrong, so now I am even more intrigued as to what happened to Aden and Robert. I think I am going to have to read this from the beginning again before I read your next chapter.

Well, this is the happiest chapter in a while :wub: Aden's the father, Belle forgave Mattie, and Belle & Aden are engaged :D

If I had read this chapter without reading the first few opening chapters, I would have thought we were coming to the end, and it would be happy... but I've read the beginning, and I know it isn't going to end well.

Please update, I have to know what happens... my theory has sort of unravelled now, but I'll tell you if I get a chance :D

Oh wow that was just so sweet and so lovely...

But I've got this knot in my stomach, knowing that it will end somehow with Aden and Robert leaving or whatever...

Can't wait!

Like the others I wonder how Illiana going to react to the relevations that Aden was her father!

:wacko:

Update soon! x