The Dark Horse (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely written chapter.Glad Belle seems to have forgiven Mattie and she's accepting help.Wow, Imogen really is disturbed, isn't she?I actually feel a tiny bit sorry for her but I still hope they get those babies back very quickly...

Sorry RR1, that was a mistake on my part!

Nicole was meant to say 'I'm glad you're awake!'

I only just realised it when i read you're comment!

I've fixed it now but I'm sorry for the confusion!

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

omg - Imogen is one crazy lady! I feel sorry for Sean who is being pulled into the fantasy Imogen has.

I don't like the sound of the crushed pill in the babies' milk...:(

Here's hoping that somehow things will work out...but is still curious about the twin brother...and what happened to him!

You showed an really emotional Aden in this chapter - wow!

Can't wait for the next update! :D

I have just recently started reading your fic and decided i must write a comment for you. I love the idea of this all being told from after Belle's death via her diary. I think this fic is amazing.

Poor Belle and Aden. I cant believe Imogen and Sean took the babies. I kind of feel sorry for Sean as it seems as though he is playing an unwilling part in the kidnapping. No wonder the babies are ill I doubt the crushed pills are going to be any good for them. Imogen is really not doing a good job looking after the babies now is she.

I can't believe you left it there :o. Part of me wants to know what happens next but part of me is scared to read on as I have a feeling things arent going to turn out the way that Belle and Aden want them to.

Edited by twinkletoesjess