First Love

Guest LauraPhilly!!

Thanks for all your comments!

Hope you enjoy the chapter!!

Chapter 4

“That was the worse movie ever!” said Belle, as she and Aden walked into her room.

“Belle, we didn’t watch half of it,” he said, smirking. They had been a bit preoccupied during the course of the movie.

“I know,” she said, as she thought back over what they got up to. “But the parts that we did see were shocking.”

“Anything you say babe,” he said climbing up onto the bed.

He paused as they gazes met. They faces were but half an inch apart.

Cautiously, Aden leaned forward and kissed her. She responded by wrapping her arms around his waist, pulling him towards her.

As their kisses deepened, she leaned back onto the duvet, pulling him back with her.

He got up onto his knees, as she pulled him down towards her. They lips stayed joined, only ever parting for air.

Belle could feel the heat rolling off his body as he hovered over her. She let her arms trail up his waist, pulling his shirt with him.

Within a second, his shirt lay discarded on the floor and he hovered over her half naked.

As he trailed kissed down her neck, she ran her hand up his toned chest.

He stopped suddenly, his breathing ragged.

Belle pulled back her head to look into his eyes. “What’s wrong?”

He shook his head, his eyes closed. “Babe, I can’t do this.”

Belle frowned. “What is it? You can tell me.”

Aden looked up at, his eyes open.

Shock ran through Belle as she saw the pain that was lying beneath his blue eyes; the pain that he had been trying so desperately to hide.

“Belle, I…” began Aden.

Belle knew this was bad. She knew something was seriously wrong.

“I’ve got to go,” he stuttered. “I’ve got…um…an assignment that needs doing”.

He began to back off the bed quickly. Belle clung to his shirt desperately.

“Aden, please tell me,” she said, as she saw his eyes water, a few tears spilling from them.

He pulled away from her, however keeping her hand in his. He sat opposite her, as she sat up to look at him.

He focused in on her hand, rubbing circles around her palm. She watched him as he did this; it seemed to keep him calm.

“There’s something I have to tell you,” he began. “Something that…is very hard for me to explain.”

Belle listened quietly, not wanting to disrupt him.

“When my Dad first had drinking problems, my grandfather…” his voice broke on the last word. “…Came to stay with us, to help out my Dad.”

Belle nodded, encouragingly.

“When my Dad would go out,” continued Aden, as he moved to tracing the veins in Belle’s hand. “My grandfather…my grandfather would come into my room and…

He looked down, trying to hide his tears.

With her other hand, Belle wiped away hers, which were now flowing, fluently, down her face.

“And he use to…”

“Aden, oh Aden,” said Belle, leaning forward and wrapping her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

She understood entirely what he was trying to say. She had suspected it from when he first started talking but she didn’t want to believe it. It was too horrible to even think about

He wrapped his arms around her waist securely as she burst into tears.

They sat there for each, both crying. It was until Belle pulled Aden under the covers that they stopped crying and fell asleep.

As Aden nodded off, Belle turned into his chest, pulling him closer to her.

She wanted him to know, even when he was unconscious, that she was there for him. That she was always there for him.

The sun shone brightly through Belle’s window that morning. The bird sang from the branches outside and the breeze blew gently through, waking Belle up. She blinked a couple of times, yawning lazily.

She turned into Aden chest, burying her face. He stirred gently but she ran her hand down his arm.

“Shh, it’s just me,” she said, reassuringly. “Go back to sleep.”

He nodded, sleepily and was still again, his breathing evened out.

She watched him as she slept peacefully, thinking back over last night. She hated it that he had kept that to himself for that long, that he had never opened up to anyone.

She was touched that he trusted her enough to open up to her but that didn’t really change anything. It was killing her that he was hurting this much.

She snapped out of her thoughts as Aden awoke.

“Hey!” he said, groggily.

“Hey,” she said, softly, running her fingers through his hair. “How are you?”

He looked up at her. “Better for telling you.”

“Thank you,” she said, leaning closer to him. “Thank you for telling me.”

He smiled, leaning in and kissing her softly. She held her lips there longer than necessary, soaking up the moment.

“I love you,” he said, leaning his forehead against her.

She smiled, kissing him again lightly. “I love you too.”

He smiled, leaning back down against the pillow, pulling Belle down with him.

Snuggling her against his chest, he buried his face in her hair.

He knew from that moment that things would get better, that Belle would be there to help him.

As long as he had her, everything would be all right.

Thanks for reading!!

x x x x

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all your comments!

Hope ya enjoy da chapter!!

Chapter 5

WARNING: ADULT THEMES IN THIS CHAPTER

Belle lay out, flat on her back, as her body floated on the top of the warm water. She felt it gently hit her body in soft waves. She smiled, feeling the warm sun on her face.

Suddenly, she felt someone's arm come to wrap itself around her waist and pull her under.She wrestled with Aden's arm as he pulled her down further before he finally gave up. She reached the surface, coughing and spluttering.

"Aden, I ought to kill you for doing that," said Belle, as she saw him appear out of the water.

He chuckled. "Sorry, babe," he said. "I just couldn't resist it!"

Belle clucked disapprovingly. If you want me to break up with you, youre going about it the wrong way.

Suddenly, he was by her side, his head resting on her shoulder, his arms around her waist.

"As if I would ever want that"

"I'm just kidding,"she said, as she waded towards the shore. "I wouldn't want that either!"

"Good!"

Belle grabbed her towel as soon as she reached the shore and buried her face in it.

Aden frowned as he came up behind her.

"What's wrong?" he asked, coming to stand beside her.

She shook her head, her face still hidden in the towel.

He shook her lightly. "Belle?" he asked, anxiously.

She lifted her head and sighed. "I just feel so bad for not being there to help you before. I never realised you were going through so much pain."

He rubbed her back anxiously. "Babe, stop this! You weren't to know. I only kept this from you because I didn't want you to worry."

She turned to face him and he saw her eyes were sparkling with tears.

"I'm so sorry."

"Come here," said Aden, pulling her into a hug.

She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and buried her head in his shoulder, as the tears came spilling down her face. He rubbed his hand up and down her damp back reassuringly.

"Babe, c'mon, let's get you back to yours so you can have a shower and get changed."

She nodded, and then smiled at him.

"Thanks. I should be the one helping you, not the other way around."

"Belle, you've helped me in so many ways already," he said, sincerity in his every word. "Now it's my turn."

She looked at him sceptically, but took his hand when he offered it.

"You might regret saying that you know. I have been known to want Chinese in the middle of the night!"

"Ha-ha!"said Aden, sarcastically. "I don't love you that much babe."

"Kidding, kidding," he said quickly when he saw her outraged expression. "Sheesh, tough crowd!"

She smiled as she felt the warm water running down her back. She reached out and switched off the shower, the cold air hitting her as she did. She shuddered lightly before quickly grabbing her towel as she stepped out of the shower.

Wrapping it tightly around her, she opened the bathroom door and walked into her room, to find Aden lying across her bed. He pointed to her dresser, which had on it a steaming mug of coffee.

"Aw, thanks," she said, picking up the mug. "Just what I needed."

He didn't seem to notice; he was too busy looking up and down Belle's slim physique.

Belle coughed loudly and he looked up at her.

"What, sorry?"

"Aden, I totally saw that!" she said, chuckling lightly.

He tried to act surprise. "Saw what?"

"You were totally checking me out!"

"Babe, cut me some slack," he said, jokingly. "It's a bit hard not to when you're only wrapped in a towel!"

Belle laughed, and then smirked at him seductively. "Close your eyes for a moment."

He did what he was told and Belle dropped her towel. His pulse quickened as he felt it hit the ground with a quiet thud.

He gasped as she reached out and carefully took his hand, pulling it first just below her neck. Belle felt his breathing grow faster as she guided his hand down further. She watched his face carefully, looking out for any sign that he wanted to stop.

She felt his pulse beat rapidly under his skin as his hand came to hover over her breasts. She let go of his hand, but it stayed there. She looked up at his nervously; his eyes were still closed.

He pressed his hand down lightly on his breasts and let out a sigh of relief. She placed her hand on his reassuringly.

Slowly he opened his eyes and looked at her face, forcing himself not to look down. She watched as he swallowed hard, and then when he eyes drifted down her chest and beyond her waist.

Before she knew it, his lips were on hers, kissing her passionately. She leaned forward and pressed her chest against his, her arms coming around the front to rip off his shirt. He kissed her more and more passionately as she removed his shirt, throwing it across the room, carelessly.

She felt him pull back suddenly. "I'm sorry."

She smiled. "It's ok. You don't have to apologize for anything."

She crawled onto the bed, pulling him with her. She quickly grabbed his shirt off the ground and slipped it on over her still naked body.

She turned back to him. His eyes were open but they were full of pain and remorse.

"Aden, talk to me."

He sighed heavily. "It's nothing. I just...I hate having to stop. I want to go the whole way but...there something stopping me. I hate it."

She placed her hand on his cheek lovingly. "Aden, this won't last forever ok. You just need time. And I'm in no hurry."

He sighed again and looked up at her. "You are so beautiful you know."

She blushed and ducked her head.

He put his hand under her chin and brought her face up again. "I'm serious. That makes it even harder to stop."

She smiled and kissed him lovingly.

They both got up off the bed, Aden watching Belle as she dressed quickly. He stood in the doorway as she rummaged around for a bag.

"Belle, why don't you just use that one?" he asked, pointing to the bag hanging off her chair.

"It doesn't go with what I'm wearing," she said exasperatedly.

He sighed and leaned against the doorframe, shaking his head. Girls, he thought.

"Ha - ha!" she said as she pulled out a small bag from the back of the wardrobe. "Found you!"

He chuckled as she took his hand and walked out the door.

"Wait!" she said, jerking his hand.

He stood and watched her as she examined herself in the mirror.

"Grr!" she said. "This is all wrong, I'm going to have to go change again."

"Oh no you don't!" said Aden, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the door.

She wrestled with his grip playfully till his swung her around and kissed her passionately. She puckered her lips as he pulled away. He shook his head, determinedly.

"You look perfect, alright."

She gave in and followed him out the door.

"Where are we going anyway?" she asked curiously, as they walked along the path.

He shrugged. "Do we have to be going somewhere?"

She shook her head and wrapped her arms tightly around his.

"No,"she said, leaning her head against his arm. "Let's just go for a walk. Just us."

"Ok," he said, planting a kiss against her forehead.

She smiled and hugged his arm tighter, as they set off down the path, the brilliant sun shining bright over their heads.

Thanks for reading!!

x x x x

Archived