First Love

Guest LauraPhilly!!

Thanks for reading!!

Here's chapter 19!!

Chapter 19

"Belle! Sweetheart, it's so good to see you!" said Amanda, hugging Belle tightly. "How did the hospital go?" She asked, taking Belle's arm and leading her towards the house, leaving Aden to carry the suitcases.

Belle winced. Hospital was a touchy subject. "It was ok, we were waiting for ages though."

"Why's that?" asked Amanda. Belle quickly saw her frown back at Aden.

"Mum, it had nothing to do with Aden!"

"What had nothing to do with me?" asked Aden, coming up to stand beside Belle.

Belle smiled, and turned and wrapped her arms around Aden's waist, resting her head against his chest. Totally content, she took a deep breath and sighed. Aden raised his eyebrow, and looked down at her.

"You ok?" he asked.

"When I'm with you Aden, I'm way more than ok!"

Aden chuckled and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Amanda rolled her eyes at them, and took Belle's suitcase. "I'll be inside."

Belle frowned as Amanda walked away. "Take no notice of her."

Aden chuckled. "Give her some time. She'll get use to my untidyness soon enough."

Belle laughed and lifted her head from Aden's chest to look him in the eye, sceptically. "What like I had to?"

Aden nodded and wrapped his arm around Belle's shoulders, leading her towards the house. "That's why I love you, babe."

"That's not the only reason I hope!"

Aden rolled his eyes, and suddenly twirled Belle around so she was pressed up against the front door. Aden leaned in so there was just about an inch between them. Belle giggled.

"No, that's not the only reason," whispered Aden, softly and seductively. "I also think your beautiful and sexy, and incredibly hot, and - "

"If your trying to turn me on, your going about it the right way!"

Aden grinned. "That was the general idea but I think we better go inside because making love to you pressed up against your Mum's front door, isn't very comfortable, or the bestest idea. Don't want your Mum to hate me even more now do we?!"

Belle grinned. As Aden turned away she jumped up on his back and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Bending her head down, she kissed his head lightly. Aden chuckled and walked into the house.

"Aunty Belle!"

Belle gasped as she saw Drew's seven year old daughter, running towards her, carrying her barbie, her eyes bright with excitement.

"Chrissy!" she said, as she lowered herself to the ground. "My God you've got so big! Come 'ere, give me a hug!"

Chrissy giggled as Belle wrapped her arms around the little girl, and began tickling her. "Aunty Belle, stop it, that tickles!"

"Oh it does, does it?" asked Belle, tickling the little girl frantically.

She regretted this quickly as she felt a painful stab in her tummy. She groaned loudly.

"Belle!" said Aden worriedly, dropping the suitcase immediatly and rushing to her side. "You ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, I think so," said Belle, as Aden wrapped his arms around her shoulders, supportively. "Sorry Chrissy, your little cousin didn't like our little hug there."

Chrissy suddenly looked crestfallen. "Don't she like me?"

"No, no!" said Belle, quickly, feeling terribly guilty. "The babies just a bit uncomfortable. It's wants to come out, and Uncle Aden and I aren't ready yet!"

Chrissy giggled. "Haha!! You and Uncle Aden are slow - pokes!"

Aden laughed and bent down to Chrissy's level. "How's my little superstar?"

"Uncle Aden!" cried Chrissy, running up and jumping into Aden's outstretched arms. "Uncle Aden, Daddy took my Barney!"

"Oh really!" asked Aden, smiling at her. "Where did he take him?"

"He put him in the water, washing machine!"

"Why he's in there?"

"Um...I had a whoopsies last week," admitted Chrissy, sheepishly.

"Aw, you poor thing," said Aden, kissing her forehead. "Don't worry. Barney will be fine. Daddy's gona make him all better."

"Goody!" said Chrissy, grinning from ear to ear.

"Chrissy!" called Drew from the kitchen. "Chrissy, where are you?!"

"Daddy, Daddy, look!" said Chrissy, jumping out of Aden's arms. "Aunty Belle and Uncle Aden are here!!"

"Yes, I know sweetheart," said Drew walking into the hall. "You go finish your dinner, or there'll be no ice cream!"

"Ok," said Chrissy, running to the kitchen.

"Drew," said Belle, as he walked towards them. "It's so good to see you!"

"You too. Aden! Hows things?"

"Good thanks," said Aden, coming to stand beside Belle. "Drew, Chrissy gots so big!"

"Yeah, she's adorable," said Belle. "She's the image of Suzanne though."

"Yeah," said Drew, grimacing. "That makes it harder, but it's also as if Suzanne is trying to live on through Chrissy."

Belle sighed, nodding agreeingly. Only three years ago, a terrible fire broke out in Drew's girlfriend, Suzanne's work place. Suzanne was pulled out of the fire but received such life - threatening burns that she ended up passing away.

"So, lets get you too settled," said Drew, taking some of the suitcases. "Come through to the kitchen, I'll get you something to eat."

Belle smiled as she slipped her hand into Aden's and followed Drew through to the kitchen. The smell of roast chicken drifted through the house. She felt the baby kick gently.

"Yeah, I know, chicken's my favourite too!"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

attempt 3 my stupid phone playing up. Loved this chappie. Is Drew meant to be older than Belle? More soon please..

Whoops!! Typo error..!!

Was meant to say Drew's girlfriend..!! :P

my bad!!

Um in answer to your question, yeah Drew would be a few years older than Belle. About two or three years.

:)

Thanks for your comments..!!

Wedding will be in tomorrow's chappy..!!

:)

Chapter 20

"But sweety, I don't want you to go!"

Aden chuckled as he tried to pull away, however Belle held onto his wrist firmly. "Babe, it's my bachelor party. I have to go!"

"No you don't", said Belle, determindly. "Not when they're taking you to a strip club, you don't!"

Aden threw a smirk at her. "Babe, your the only one for me. No matter what kind of lingerie those strippers wear tonight, I will still love you with all my heart!"

"Mate, that's a tough promise to keep," said Drew, coming into the living, his leather jacket thrown over his shoulder. "Some of those girl's can be..."

His voice trailed away as he saw Belle glare at him menacingly. "Hello! Extremely irritable, hormonal pregnant lady here! Are you sure you wanna go there, Drew Curtis?"

"Been there, done that, babe," said Drew, Aden's wallet to him. "Where d'ya think I got this bump on my arm from? It was the wrong think to do; joking with Suzanne, when she was preggers!!"

Aden and Belle laughed. Belle sighed in defeat as she watched Aden throw on his jacket, and Drew grab the car keys. "Your really going to go?" she asked, pouting.

Aden smiled and bent down and kissed her lightly. "I am sorry. Look at the bright side, Mattie'll be here in a few minutes. You guys will have a great hen party!!"

"Oh yeah," said Belle, sarcastically. "Watching girlie movies and sipping orange juice, while my Mum and best friend both sip champagne. That sounds so much fun!"

Aden chuckled and blew her a kiss as he walked to the door. "We won't be back late I promise!"

Belle laughed sarcastically. "Aden, early for you is 1am, I don't want to think about how late you'll be tonight!"

"Just make sure your at the church tomorrow!

Aden smiled. "No worries there, gorgeous. Love you!"

"Love you too!"

After doing nothing for about ten minutes, Belle decided to get up and see what her mother was up to. After carefully heaving herself up from the armchair, she waddled into the kitchen to find Amanda with her head buried in what looked like a cooking book.

"Mum, what's that you've got?" asked Belle, coming to stand beside her.

"Oh it's some English lady's recipe book for appetisers," said Amanda, running her fingers through her hair. "I'm trying to find something simple to feed us girls before the wedding."

Belle nodded, then frowned as she looked around the room. "Where's Chrissy?"

"She's in bed," said Amanda, closing the book, and putting it back on the shelf. "When she's excited about something, she doesn't sleep very well, so Drew decided to put her to bed early. I went up to check her a few minutes ago. A hurricane wouldn't wake her up she was so deep asleep!"

"Yeah, she's does have a very special role tomorrow," agreed Belle. Only a few weeks ago, Belle had asked Chrissy to be her flower girl. Chrissy had been so excited she had almost toppled Belle over when she hugged her.

"So, how are you feeling?" asked Amanda, turning to face her daughter. "Your getting married tomorrow, the nerves getting to you yet."

Belle thought about it for a second, then shook her head. "I'm not nervous at all," she said confidently. "I known for a long time that me and Aden are meant to be together. Tomorrow is just going to finalise that!"

Amanda smiled. "You've always been so sure of yourself, unlike me. Oh by the way, Peter is so sorry that he wasn't able to be here when you arrived. He's just been so busy at work. He'll be definately be here for the wedding tomorrow though."

"Oh that's fine don't worry," said Belle. "Work can be - "

She was cut off by Mattie running into the kitchen, her eyes bright with excitement, her clothes wet due to the rain and her wet hair plastered to her face. "THE MAID OF HONOUR IS IN THE BUILDING!!"

"SHHH!!! said Belle and Amanda quickly.

"You'll wake Chrissy!" said Belle.

Mattie froze and then clapped her hand to her mouth. "Omg, I'm so sorry! I forgot!"

Then she turned and grinned at Belle widely. "So....you ready for the best hen party ever in the history of the universe?!"

Belle groaned as Mattie took her hand and lead her back into the living room. Amanda chuckled as she sat down beside Belle on the sofa. "Don't worry sweetheart, you'll only have one of these in your life anyway. Let Matilda have her moment."

Mattie beamed at Amanda. "Thank you 'Mother of the Bride'. Now," she said, bending down infront of the DVD player. "Which movie do you wanna watch? Casablanca or Twilight?!"

Before anyone could answer a deep voice came from behind them. "How about the movie 'Shut Up and Do As Your Told'.

"I don't seem to have that..." Mattie froze. The voice behind them was one none of the girls recognised. Slowly Mattie stood up and turned around. She gasped as she saw a man in a balaclava pointing a gun at her head.

"Now..." said the man quietly. "If you ladies just do as your told no - one will get hurt."

"What is this?" said Amanda quickly, jumping up. "Who are you?"

"This is a robbery," the man said calmly, as other dark men, their faces covered too, walked in behind him. "Now, get that girl there up off the sofa and stand with your backs to the walls."

"What are you going to do with us?" asked Mattie nervously, as Amanda help Belle stand up.

For a split second, Belle saw Amanda's eyes glance up the stairs. Her heart broke into a desperate sprint as she remembered Chrissy was asleep upstairs. She had to stay calm though, for the baby's sake. She couldn't put the baby in danger.

The man came over and ran his fingers through a lock of Mattie's blonde hair. Mattie stood there, frozen as a statue. "We'll think of something beautiful," leered the man.

"You!" he barked at one of the men. "Tie these three up!"

The man faltered as he glanced over at Belle, his eyes sweeping up and down her torso. "What about the pregnant one, sir?"

"Are you questioning me?"

"No sir I'm not, sir," said the man quickly.

"Good! Now tie these three up!"

Belle, Mattie and Amanda backed up to the carefully. Suddenly, Belle remembered that her phone was in her pocket. She prayed to God that Aden would call, just to see how she was. His call could possibly save all their lives.

"Well, here we are mate," said Drew, pulling up outside a small corner building. "The boiler room."

Aden grinned. "Thank you, mate! I couldn't have thought a better way to spend my 'last day of freedom' on!"

"Your very welcome," said Drew, mock punching Aden's arm. "Now let's get this party started!"

"I think I'll call Belle first, dude," said Aden, taking out his phone. "Just to see how she is."

"Dude, relax!" said Drew, quickly taking the phone out of Aden's hand. "Belle'll be fine. She's with Mattie and Amanda. What harm could happen to them?"

"I suppose you right," said Aden, getting out of the car.

"I usually am, now..." said Drew. "Ready to see one of the beauties of life. The female body in it's true form?"

Aden grinned. "After you, my brother!"

no that cant happen its not strippers is it?? Hope there okay, more soon please im a lil confused at how u said drews girlfriend. So is she not there n drew is that confused me sorry..

oh im so sorry if this is confusing!! :unsure:

firstly, Drew has taken Aden to a strip club, its just for a bit of fun though. you know guys, theyre kinda predictable..!! :P

secondly, Suzanne is Drew's late girlfriend. She died in the fire mentioned in chapter 19. Drew mentioned her in the past tense in chapter 20 as an exmaple of a irritable pregnant woman. she is still dead, so to speak.

hope that clears matters up!!

I am so slack at writing comments, sorry! *begs for forgiveness*

WOW! OMG, what's gona happen to the girls?! I hope the lads get home early or something and evryone's ok! At first i thought they were male strippers lol

Brill updates! Really lovin' it :D

Cannot wait for more

Archived