First Love

Guest LauraPhilly!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all your lovely comments!!

I'm glad you all enjoyed the first chapter!

Here's the next chapter!

Chapter 2

“Good morning, gorgeous!” said Aden, as he walked in, going straight over and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Belle smacked his arm playfully. “Aden, I’m working,” she said, although enjoying the lightly kisses that he was pressing against her neck. “You can’t just come in and sweep me off me feet.”

“Oh, is that what I do?” he asked, spinning her around to face him.

She smiled as she saw him lean in to kiss her. “Aden, please, I would like to keep my job!” she insisted, backing up against the counter.

Belle knew she was stuck though. Giving in, she joined in when Aden pressed his lips to her lightly. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her close to his body.

She giggled as he pressed the tip of his tongue against her bottom lips. He hesitated, checking to hear if anyone was listening. Belle took advantage of this. Leaning in, she kissed him passionately. He reciprocated, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

“Hem, hem,” said Irene, unimpressively.

They pulled apart suddenly.

“Sorry Irene, I was just…” began Aden.

“I don’t want to know what you were ‘just doing’, Aden,” she said, sternly, although she was smiling slightly. “I just want you out!”

“I’ll see you later, Belle,” said Aden, winking at her.

She smiled at him and then turned back to face the still, still blushing furiously. Irene saw this, and chuckled at her.

“Darl, there’s no need to be embarrassed,” she said. “If he makes you happy, that’s the most important thing Just, could you save the gooey stuff for after work?”

Belle laughed as she turned to face her foster Mum.

“Irene, I’ve haven’t been this happy in ages,” she said, turning around and facing her foster mum. “I never felt this way about anyone before. I love Aden so much.”

Irene smiled at her fondly. “I’m happy for you love, you deserve to be happy.”

“Thanks Irene, that means a lot,” said Belle, a smile creeping up onto her lips.

The time went by slowly for Belle. It always did when she wasn’t with Aden. She’d think about him all afternoon, smiling and laughing to herself as she remembered their fun times.

“What the hell is she laughing at?” Roman asked Irene, as Belle suddenly burst out laughing.

“Aden,” mouthed Irene, smiling.

Roman frowned confused.

Irene sighed, wearily. “Belle…Aden…dating,” she whispered to him, as if it was obvious.

Roman raised his eyebrows. “I had no idea,” he whispered.

“Me neither,” said Irene, turning back to the counter. “I walked in on them this morning when they were…”

“Yeah, I get,” said Roman chuckling.”

“Here’s the order for table 9,” said Belle as she twirled her way into kitchen.

Irene and Roman exchanged a look as they saw Belle delicately put down the leaflet and pirouetted back out to the diner.

“Her good mood is contagious I think!” said Roman, laughing.

Irene laughed. “I think so too!”

“Irene, I’m off now,” said Belle, as she took off her apron.

“Ok darl, thanks!” called Irene, from the kitchen.

Grabbing her bag and jacket she headed. She dropped her bags suddenly as she saw Aden outside the door.

“Hey, babe…wow, careful!” said Aden, as Belle jumped at him, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck.

“I’ve missed you!” she said, resting her head on his shoulder.

He smiled, burying his face into her hair. “I’ve missed you too.”

“I don’t care if that sounds soppy as I saw you this afternoon, but it’s true,” said Belle, hugging him tighter. “It’s like a part of me is missing when I’m not with you.

“I feel the same way,” said Aden, softly.

Belle smiled. “Wanna come back to my place?” she asked as he put gently put her two feet down on the ground.

“Sure, I’m not doing anything else today,” he said, shrugging.

“You will be soon,” said Belle, leaning forward and kissing him lightly on the lips.

He grinned. “Stuff that involves more of that maybe?” he asked.

Belle smiled. “Maybe,” she said, teasingly.

“We better get back to yours then!” he said, taking her bag, keeping his arm wrapped around her waist.

She shuffled further down into the sofa as he held himself over her. His lips against hers were soft but urgent. Gentle but passionate. She kept hands wrapped loosely around his waist, pulling him closer to her.

As she arched her back to press her body against his chest, he slipped his hand underneath her back, running his fingers down her spine, tickling her softly.

She squirmed. “Aden, stop! You know I’m ticklish!”

He chuckled, claiming her lips again, pressing down hard against them, his tongue slipping in and out of her mouth.

She pulled back, resting her head against the armrest, watching him as he hovered over her.

He smiled at her for a moment, then leaned down and began pressing soft kisses against her neck. She closed her eyes, savouring the moment. She turned her head away from him, as he began trailing kisses up her jaw, searching for her lips.

He growled as he pressed down hungrily on the edge of her jaw. She giggled, turning her head, claiming his lips.

“This is fun,” he said, in between kisses. “If this is what I get every time you miss me, I’ll stay away longer!”

She frowned as he kissed her again, her body tense. “You will do no such thing!”

He smiled against her lips. “Don’t worry, I would never leave you.”

She relaxed, kissing him again. “I love you,” she said, softly.

“I love you too,” he said, pulling back and resting his head against her forehead, gently.

They stayed on that sofa for most of the afternoon, content with each other’s company.

It was late in the evening before either of them thought of getting up.

“I better go,” said Aden, looking at his watch.

“Do you have to?” asked Belle, sadly, keeping her arms wrapped tightly around his waist. “You can stay here for the night?”

Aden frowned. “What about Irene”?

Belle smiled. “Irene’s cool about it Aden. She’s happy for us!”

Aden grinned. “Cool!”

"Is that a yes?" asked Belle, dodging him as he leaned in to kiss her.

"Of course it's a yes!" he said.

Belle squirmed with happiness, pulling him close again and kissing him softly.

“C’mon,” said Aden, getting up, pulling her with him. “I doubt Irene wants to catch us making out of her couch when she gets back later.”

Belle nodded, pulling him towards her room. Once inside the door, she switched the lights out. She searched in the dark for Aden lips, brushing against them lightly when she found them. He wrapped his arms around her back, kissing her passionately.

She pulled back, and switched on the light. She chuckled as he blinked several times.

“The light hurts ok,” he said, when he saw her.

She smiled at him, grabbing her pyjamas and heading for the bathroom. She took minutes changing and minutes to take off her make up before she was back in her room, trying to convince Aden to sleep under the covers.

“Aden, I’m not going to let you sleep on the floor!” she insisted.

“But are you sure your comfortable about this?” he asked, anxiously. “I don’t want to push it.

Belle sighed, exasperatedly. “Aden, we’re just sleeping in the same bed together, it’s not like we’re having sex or anything. It’s too early for that.”

She leaned forward and kissed him, this time knowing that she had won. Slipping out of his jeans and shirt, he slid underneath the covers, lying down beside her. She reached back and pulled on his arm to wrap it around her waist. She held his hand tightly in hers, pressing a kiss to it lightly.

He smiled as he nuzzled his head into her hair, breathing in deeply. “Nice shampoo by the way.”

She laughed. “Good night, Aden,” she said, leaning over to switch the light off.

“Good night, beautiful,” he said, through the darkness.

Thanks for reading!!

x x x x

Archived