Guest LauraPhilly!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the lack in updates!!

Here's chapter 6!!

Enjoy, and thanks for reading!!

Chapter 6

Belle jumped as she heard her phone ring on the counter beside her. She looked at the screen and saw it was her Mum.

She frowned. “Why on earth is Amanda ringing me?” she asked herself.

She put the phone to her ear. “Hi Amanda. I was surprised to see you ringing me.”

“Hi darling,” said Amanda through the phone. “I just thought I’d give you a ring and see how things were! How are you?”

“Good thanks!”

She hesitated. Should I tell her about Aden?

“Belle? You still there?” asked Amanda.

“Yeah, sorry, I just got lost in my thoughts,” said Belle. “So how are Peter, Drew and Ryan? They all well?”

“They’re good, thanks,” said Amanda. “Ryan misses you lots. He’s determined to come visit you soon.”

“Aw, that’s sweet,” said Belle, smiling to herself. “I miss him too!”

“I’ll let him know that,” said Amanda, happily. “Drew’s gone off travelling with his mates. Didn’t he ring and tell you?”

“Um…” said Belle, distracted by Aden coming in the back door. “Sorry what?”

“Drew…he’s gone away. Didn’t you know?” said Amanda again.

“No he didn’t. That’s odd. Why would he not tell me?” asked Belle, as Aden wound his arms around her waist.

“I dunno,” said Amanda. “Maybe he just didn’t know how to say goodbye.”

“What…he’s not coming back?”

“Who’s that?” whispered Aden. Belle waved him off, irritably.

“Not in the foreseeable future, he’s not,” said Amanda. “Who’s that in the background.”

“Um, Amanda, I’ve got to go,” said Belle quickly. “Talk to you again soon?”

“Ok,” said Amanda, surprised by Belle’s reaction. “Bye.”

“Bye!”

“Who was that?” asked Aden, impatiently, as Belle put down the phone.

“Amanda, and hey, you can’t distract me like that when I’m on the phone!” said Belle.

“I distracted you, did I?” said Aden teasingly, pinning her against the counter.

“Exceedingly so!” she teased.

He grinned, leaning and kissing her passionately. She smiled against his lips as he pressed his toned chest against hers. She wound her arms around his neck, holding her to him tightly.

He chuckled as he pulled away. She pouted.

“Now’s not the time babe, I’m sorry,” he said, putting his finger on her bottom lip.”

Belle frowned.

“I have something to show you,” he explained.

“What is it?” she asked, taking his hand.

“You’ll see…tonight.”

“Tonight!” she exclaimed.

“Yes tonight,” he said.

He looked at his watch. “In a few hours actually so you better get ready.”

“Get ready! For what?”

“Can’t say, it’s a surprise,” he said, teasingly.

Belle growled as she turned towards her bedroom. “I guess I better wear something nice then.”

He shrugged. “If you want. You look beautiful to me no matter what you wear.”

A hint of a smile tugged at her lips, but she restrained it.

“Wanna come help me get changed?” she asked, trying to act indifferent.

He grinned and chased after her. She squirmed lightly and ran into her room, Aden following her close behind.

After buttoning his shirt, Aden collapsed into the armchair, content with sitting there until Belle came out, whenever that would be.

He stared around the living room, taking in everything. The pictures Irene had scattered all over the room, the neat and tidy kitchen, and the sun shining in through the cracks in the door.

Even without people being there, the room carried a sense of happiness. Aden loved it. He had barely felt this back at his place. He tried not to think about it, but he couldn’t escape it forever. His dad knew where they stood, but he would have to go back to see him…soon.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by Belle’s bedroom door opening.

He grinned exultantly as she came out in the room. She was a knee – length, strapless, black dress that flowed fluently down her slim finger. Around her neck was a simple pearl necklace, which shone in the light.

When his eyes met her face, she was beaming. She twirled around.

“You like?”

He reached out and took her hand. “I love it! You look so beautiful.”

She blushed.

“You ready?” she asked, hitching up her cardigan, which she carried on her left arm.

He nodded, pulling her towards the door.

“Tonight’s just us,” he promised, sincerely, as Belle sat into the passenger seat.

She smiled up at him. “The way it’s meant to be.”

He smiled, leaning down and kissing her lightly.

“Now, stop distracting me or we’re going to be late.”

“Apologises,” said Belle teasingly. “I never knew my boyfriend to be the ‘on-time’ type!”

“Hmm,” said Aden, as he put the key in the ignition. “Boyfriend – I like the sound of that!”

“Well, you better get used to it.”

“I like the sound of that even more!!”

“Shut up and drive would you!”

“Yes, ma’am. Haha!!”

“You’ve bringing me to Al Diablo!!” exclaimed Belle. “This is like the most expensive restaurant in the city!!

Aden slipped his hand into Belle’s and kissed her palm. “You’re worth every penny, babe.”

Belle smiled. “Thank you. You are so sweet.”

He leaned and they kissed softly, their lips meeting lightly. Belle leaned her forehead against his and sighed heavily.

“I love you. More than anything”

Aden stared at her for a few minutes. Wow! Did she seriously just say that?? 'More than anything'?

Belle watched his expression carefully, afraid that he would freak out.

Then he smiled gently. “I love you too.”

Belle sat patiently in the car while Aden came around to open her door. She grinned as he offered her his hand.

“Always the gentleman,” she said.

He grinned. “Only the best for the girl I love.”

Belle blushed, taking his hand and stepping out of the door. She shook her head as she saw the name of the restaurant again.

“I still can’t believe you took me to Al Diablo!!”

“I have my moments,” said Aden, grinning.

Belle squeezed his hand tightly as he led her towards the door. She slipped off her black shawl once they were inside and let Aden guide her towards their table.

She noticed quite a few heads turn as she sat down as the table. She ignored them, focusing on Aden’s face. Tonight was about them. Nothing was going to ruin this.

Aden smiled as Belle reached across and took his hand. He squeezed hers tightly as their eyes met.

They stared into each other’s eyes until the waitress arrived to take their order.

She kept his hand in hers while the waitress unsuccessfully tried to catch Aden’s attention.

Aden was oblivious to this; he kept his eyes on Belle the whole, not taking his eyes off her once.

They laughed and chatted while they ate their meal, random conversations coming out of nowhere.

“Shall we dance?” asked Aden, as the orchestra began to play.

Belle looked around, checking to make sure they weren’t the only ones. A very cute couple were dancing slowly, moving round and round in circles on the small stage.

Belle smiled and took Aden’s outstretched hand. “Let’s.”

He led her to the dance floor and she spun into his arms gracefully. She slipped her hand into his, placing her other arm on his shoulder, as he wound his arm around her waist.

They moved slowly to the rhythm of the music, staring contently into each other’s eyes.

Belle smiled to herself as her favourite song came on.

“What?” asked Aden, perplexed.

She shook her head. “Nothing. I just…you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I will remember this night forever.”

Aden was speechless. He just stared into her eyes, hoping that conveyed what he was feeling. She smiled at him, and he knew she understood. He held her close again as the song changed, soaking up the moment.

She leaned in and rested her head gently against his chest. He let go of her hands and wrapped both his arms around her waist tightly, laying his head on her shoulder.

They stayed like this ‘till the song was over. Aden took Belle’s hand and kissed it gently.

“Thank you for tonight,” he said, as he led her back to the table.

She shook her head determinedly. “I should be the one thanking you. You are more than I deserve.”

Belle waited as Aden went to pay the bill. He had refused to show her the price, holding the receipt tight in his fist from the moment the waitress laid it on the table.

She took his hand when he came back, and stood up from the table. They walked up to the car, escaping the crowded restaurant, Belle’s hand held tightly in his.

Aden watched her as she sat into the car. He smiled wryly as she looked up at him. Slowly he bent down and kissed her tenderly, his hands cupping her face. She kissed him back gently, leaning her hand into his hands, her eyes closed contently. He pulled back, leaning his head against her forehead.

“I love you.”

“Love you too…always.”

Awww, I loved that chapter. Aden is so sweet, taking Belle to an expensive restaurant.

I wonder, will Belle tell Amanda about Aden.

Please update.

There's going to be a twist unfortunately when its comes to belle telling amanda about aden.

in this story, i'm having belle still under 18, but finished school

so...im gona make it that amanda having parental authority...which results in stuff happening.

i aint saying no more though :P

Archived