They could of actually done like in the full length and gone:

Hold me in your arms,

Don't let me go,

I want to stay forever,

Closer each day,

Home and Away.

Then into the recap and then back out to the logo accompanied by

You know we belong together...

Yeah i think that is a very good idea actually !

I hope the opening theme is not a big dissapointment !

Hold me in your arms,

Don't let me go,

I want to stay forever,

Closer each day,

Home and Away.

home and away has always had cast in the opening the producers are taking the mick 1st 2 years with no credits now removing the cast and cuttting the iconic theme get real producers cast in the credits and full music is what makes the show you mess with sumthing iconic then you lose viewers makes me so angry how they can spoil the shows titles so much sack the current producer thats what i say and bring russel webb back he would have never done this he cared about what the fans wanted

Where did you guys hear therecap music? Sounds exciting! I'm realy happy that the titles are coming back, even if they are castless, because I hated not having the titles for such a long period of time.

The new recap can be heard on the official site in the sneak peek for mondays episode :)

Thanks for that! I like the new recap music as well. It's similar, yet different enough from the old version to be distinct.

Hold me in your arms,

Don't let me go,

I want to stay forever,

Closer each day,

Home and Away.

home and away has always had cast in the opening the producers are taking the mick 1st 2 years with no credits now removing the cast and cuttting the iconic theme get real producers cast in the credits and full music is what makes the show you mess with sumthing iconic then you lose viewers makes me so angry how they can spoil the shows titles so much sack the current producer thats what i say and bring russel webb back he would have never done this he cared about what the fans wanted

Yeah I agree that they are taking the mick with the opening titles lately!!

Like you said they were barely heard this season or half of last season and now they are making them even shorter and taking the cats out of them :angry:

Why are they doing this to us !

I will have to wait until monday to pass my final judgement on the new title situation :)

Archived