Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new theme tune will be up on the main site later today, along with the closing theme tune which will most likely not be heard on air for another 2 weeks (when Five show it). This will coincide with a complete update to all the current themes on the site (aswell as the addition of all the missing opening and end themes)

High Quality caps and a video of the titles/credits will follow at a later date - though you've already seen 2 small caps of the new opening titles whether you realise it or not.....

*cough*avatar*cough*

The new theme tune will be up on the main site later today, along with the closing theme tune which will most likely not be heard on air for another 2 weeks (when Five show it). This will coincide with a complete update to all the current themes on the site (aswell as the addition of all the missing opening and end themes)

High Quality caps and a video of the titles/credits will follow at a later date - though you've already seen 2 small caps of the new opening titles whether you realise it or not.....

*cough*avatar*cough*

Before or after Australia airs it?

*cough*avatar*cough*

Before or after Australia airs it?

Yeah I was wondering if we will get to hear it before we actually see it on the return :)

It will be after airing, Seven wouldn't be too happy if a fansite pipped them on the premiere of it :P

Though considering Seven don't air the end theme, then you'll be hearing that from here first (unless of course they put it on the official site)

It will be after airing, Seven wouldn't be too happy if a fansite pipped them on the premiere of it :P

Though considering Seven don't air the end theme, then you'll be hearing that from here first (unless of course they put it on the official site)

Oh yes I forgot about the end theme and I thought I would have to wait until it airs here in Ireland to hear it but I am so happy I will be able to hear it tomorrow.

Wow i wasnt looking forward to having to wait a few weeks to hear the end theme, so thanks so much for giving it to us straight after H&As 2009 debut.

It's one thing for them to have redone the theme, but quite a tease to only broadcast 15 seconds of it.

Maybe it's time 7 released a 'Home and Away - The Themes' EP on iTunes to finally put us out of our misery.....

Theme 2009 - Opening - Luke Dolahenty + [unknown Female]

Theme 2009 - Closing - Luke Dolahenty + [unknown Female]

Theme 2009 - Extended - Luke Dolahenty + [unknown Female]

Theme 2009 - Instrumental

Theme 2007 - Opening - Luke Dolahenty

Theme 2007 - Closing - Luke Dolahenty

Theme 2007 - Extended - Luke Dolahenty

Theme 2007 - Opening - Israel Cannan

Theme 2007 - Closing - Israel Cannan

Theme 2007 - Extended - Israel Cannan

Theme 2007 - Instrumental

Theme 2004 - Opening - Robertson Brothers

Theme 2004 - Closing - Eobertson Brothers

Theme 2004 - Extended - Robertson Brothers

Theme 2004 - Instrumental

Theme 2000 - Opening - Robertson Brothers

Theme 2000 - Closing - Eobertson Brothers

Theme 2000 - Extended - Robertson Brothers

Theme 2000 - Instrumental

Theme 1995 - Opening - Doug Williams & Erana Clark

Theme 1995 - Closing - Doug Williams & Erana Clark

Theme 1995 - Extended - Doug Williams & Erana Clark

Theme 1995 - Instrumental

Theme 1988 - Opening - Mark Williams & Karen Boddington

Theme 1988 - Closing - Mark Williams & Karen Boddington

Theme 1988 - Extended - Mark Williams & Karen Boddington

Theme 1988 - Instrumental

now who wouldn't be willing to fork out $20 for that?

anyway sorry for going off topic, looking forward to the new theme!

oh by the way Dan, does the end credits not say who performs the vocals on the new theme?

or did you get a version without any actual credits on it lol

I'd buy. I've counted up and 15 of those will be on the site tomorrow - the obvious exceptions being the instrumentals and extended versions that don't exist (a few of them do to some degree).

The female is uncredited, it just has Luke's name - though this may well change at some point.

Archived