UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sexyluc, you do realise that if you do get onto Big Brother this could potentially mean no BTTB or Home and Away for 12 weeks. :( You will have serious withdrawal symptoms. How will you survive?

Anyway in regards to tonight, I think Ulrika will probably go.

I want Ulrika to go tonight.

I dont know who I wnat to go tonight actually because I quite like Lucy and Ulrika.I lwanted Lucy out until she stood up to Coolio in last nights highlights and just told him to shut up and that he is the most irritating person she has ever met.You go girl!!

I just wish we could vote out Terry :( or Coolio.

I love lots of people which I dont usually do.I love Latoya,Michelle,Tina,Ulrika and Lucy and they should be the last ones left in my opinion.

Latoya :wub: To Win !!

Yep I was surprised as well. I was certain it was going to be Ulrika. I’m not sure how I feel about that because initially I would have preferred Lucy to go as Ulrika would have been more likely to stir things up due to the nature of her personality and I don’t think Lucy was doing very much but she did sort of stand up to Coolio.

At times Coolio can be extremely irritating. Ok so he’s been quite blatant about the fact that he has a clear gameplan which is to try and annoy everybody into leaving but why did he have to bring the issue of Ben and Michelle again when he knew how upset she was last time?

*sighs*

Archived