UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

I'm so glad Tina has gone. She looked really pleased aswell. None of the others looked happy they wern't going though. I can't believe Mutya is leaving! I never watched the second show.

:lol: Verne was soo funny tonight. I love drunk Verne. I want to see more :P:lol:

I love Ben. I want him to win :wub:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad Tina has gone. She looked really pleased aswell. None of the others looked happy they wern't going though. I can't believe Mutya is leaving! I never watched the second show.

:lol: Verne was soo funny tonight. I love drunk Verne. I want to see more :P:lol:

I love Ben. I want him to win :wub:

Mutya has left the Big Brother house!! Thank God she was getting annoying .I wonder will she still get her money or just a percentage of it!

How the hell do you want Ben to win ? Yeah he is hot but he hasnt got a personality .Either that or he left it at home :lol:

Everytime I have watched it Ben is funny and really nice. And hes better than a lot of them. I want either him to win or La Toya.

Did everyone else notice that massive bruise on Ulrika's arm when she left it up just before Davina announced the results of the eviction? That looked nasty.

Everytime I have watched it Ben is funny and really nice. And hes better than a lot of them. I want either him to win or La Toya.

Did everyone else notice that massive bruise on Ulrika's arm when she left it up just before Davina announced the results of the eviction? That looked nasty.

Yeah i was wondering that as well I thought it was dirt at the start but then realised it was a bruise!!

Maybe Tina beat her up or maybe it was Coolio or Verne :lol:

Ben is so not funny he never says anything only sucks up to Michelle all day :angry:

Ssh :angry: I like Ben And no its not just because hes hot :

When is the next eviction? Must be soon cause it ends Friday. Can't wait for the final!

The next eviction is monday and its a surprise one :D

Sorry to dissapoint but Ben doesnt hav e a hope in hell of winning ! :P

Vern is still bookies favourites with Terry coming a close 2nd :o

Man I hate Terry!!

I love the eviction shows. Well neither does Michelle. It was obvious from day 1 Verne was going to win. I quite like Terry to be honest.

I would quite like Ulrika to win actually to be honest!!

Michelle and Ben are possibly the most annoying because Michelle crys every day and Ben does nothing all day :lol: I did love when Michelle siad thank f**k when Coolio said his personality had gone :lol:

I hate that Verne will win because he is a dwarf but I think after tonight in the highlights he was being funny and he will win after that.

Yeah he is funny. I love BB parties :lol: When everyone gets drunk. La Toya seemed to be louder aswell.

I really didn't think they were going to mangage no moaning for 1 hour for the task. They said they wern't going to talk but then Ben and Coolio did and it was funny.

Archived