UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is up for eviction tomorrow? I got really excited because sexyluc told me it was on tonight and I turned it on at half 10 like he said for the second show and it wasn't on :lol:

I can't wait for the final this Friday.

I know I am very sorry about that Laura :lol: i actually had my days mixed up thats what staying up all night does to you doesnt it Laura :lol: I actually thought it was monday.

Anyway I think everybody is up for eviction tomorrow night. I havent seen tonights show so I dont know if the numbers were read out at the end of the show.If they werent something fishy must be going on.

Thats allright :) You will have to make it up to me though somehow :P Maybe you should have an early night tomorrow, I think I will. Then you won't feed me wrong information :lol:

If everyone is up for eviction then I actually don't know who could be going. Maybe Coolio or Michelle? I haven't watched it enough to know.

Thats allright :) You will have to make it up to me though somehow :P Maybe you should have an early night tomorrow, I think I will. Then you won't feed me wrong information :lol:

If everyone is up for eviction then I actually don't know who could be going. Maybe Coolio or Michelle? I haven't watched it enough to know.

Its okay Laura I am sorry i will think twice about feeding you wrong information in future :lol:

Anyway I think Michelle is definitely a goner. If not Michelle then maybe it will be Coolio actually so it is a battle between the 2 enemies. :D I cant wait

I guess it's between Michelle and Ulrika tonight? It could've been a double eviction if Mutya didn't leave.

Michelle is gone, methinks.

I am I missing something? Are they all up for eviction and you have just made a couple of predictions or have they been pre-selected?

Objectively speaking in terms of entertainment La Toya would probably be the best person to go because I don’t think the dynamic of the house would really change in her absence. Wouldn’t say I particularly like Michelle or Ulrika but it would be far more interesting to see another bust up with Coolio and even Tommy (judging from last night’s episode which would seem quite possible).

I guess it's between Michelle and Ulrika tonight? It could've been a double eviction if Mutya didn't leave.

Michelle is gone, methinks.

I am I missing something? Are they all up for eviction and you have just made a couple of predictions or have they been pre-selected?

I assumed we were continuing on with the rest of them who were up on Friday. But I watched the catch-up tonight... I didn't know they had nominated again. :blush:

Michelle is gone. I wasn't bothered which one went out but once they found out they were up for eviction I felt sorry for Ulrika because you could see in her face how much she wanted to go so I wanted her to go.

Can't wait for double eviction either :D And then the final on Friday :D

Archived