UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard a load of rumors. Davina hasn't said anything this year. She usually spills the beans, but nope... not this year :(

I've heard that Whitney Houston will be in the house... as well as her Ex, Bobby Brown. I'd watch it just for that. :P

If these " Z-lebrities" were smart then they would steer very clear from Celeb Big Brother after what happened in the disastrous last series which caused world headlines! !

I doubt they would be able to get such a huge name such as Whitney Houston but I bet I will only know 1 or 2 myself

but I did read that Michael Barrymoore is going to host big brohers little brother. :lol:

Does it have to be him? Anyone but him. I found him highly annoying when he was one of the housemates. The last thing I want is to see him presenting it.

I've never been able to get into the celebrity version. I find it a bit sad that people who once had a successful career (in some cases anyway) are willing to degrade themselves to such an extent for the slim chance that it might boost their profile again. The fact that Andrew Sach's grand-daughter is supposedly appearing also puts me off. <_<

Archived