UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite admire Mutya in a way, at least she just decided enough was enough and walked out, whereas Michelle keeps moaning about how she can't stand it anymore and wants to go, but does she ever do anything about it? Its just blatant attention seeking :rolleyes:

Yep, Coolio has annoyed the hell out of me but at least he’s been quite blatant about the fact that he is playing a game and wants to win. I’m also wondering myself if Michelle has been playing a game and whether other people are right when they say she is attention seeking. Not sure what to make of Mutya. She always seemed genuinely quite unhappy in the house and as she walked it probably would have been better if she went on Friday rather than Tina who is more likely to cause confrontation and actually wanted to stay.

I quite admire Mutya in a way, at least she just decided enough was enough and walked out, whereas Michelle keeps moaning about how she can't stand it anymore and wants to go, but does she ever do anything about it? Its just blatant attention seeking :rolleyes:

Yes guys but you dont realise that the celebrities contracts states that they wont get their full cut if they walk out!!

Mutya just really wnated to go and didnt really need teh money but Michelle obvioulsy does need the money so she cant afford to walk out because she hasnt got anything going gor herself whereas Mutya has a successful music career. :D

Michelle is out to win because she could walk away from coolio any time she dosent have to put up with his verble abuse all the time.

Well yes I am sure everybody is out to win but I dont think its fair to say that Michelle is overreacting about Coolio to be honest. She does have to put up with Coolio Janice because there is nowhere for her to go because its a very compact house and she has to live with him 24/7.Theres no escape.

I dont think anybody should pass judgement on her behaviour until we have spent so much time confined away from the world with no family and no friends in such a small space.

Michelle is out to win because she could walk away from coolio any time she dosent have to put up with his verble abuse all the time.

Maybe she hasn't left because she doesn't want Coolio to win. He has already said his game plan is to annoy the housemates as much as he can so they will leave.

Michelle annoyed me tonight. Coolio was ignoring her and then she starts picking at him so he'd react. <_<

I like Terry, LaToya and Ben. I think they're all quite genuine. I think Coolio is sweet, but he needs to stop stirring the pot. I think people would like him more if he was just himself.

Verne, Tommy and Ulrika don't do anything for me. I think Verne can be nice at times, but that just about it. Tommy is just what you'd expect from a politician. :P And Ulrika is just... there. I was never a fan of her, but I decided to give her a go... but nothing has changed. :mellow:

I liked Tina. I think she was very honest. Mutya was fine, I think. She was my favorite member of the Sugababes. :P

Archived