UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

Did anybody see Big Brothers Big Mouth ?

Michelle was on there and she was talking about her fellow housemates and she said about Latoya " Luckily, La Toya will be back off to the US, so I won't have to see her again,She is the little cow. I can't believe it. I actually can't believe it, I'm so surprised."

I am so happy she said this because Latoya is in there stirring the pot and Latoya had no right to say those things about Ben & Michelle's relationship because it was none of her business. I actually hate the woman now to be honest .

In tonights highlights show Coolio made me really angry by saying that the final 3 will be himself Verne and Latoya. Personally I dont want Coolio or Latoya anywhere near the final because they are a pair of nasty spoilt brats and after CBB I hope they get back on a plane back to America and not coem back !! :)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^When Davina was first introducing the guests into the house I think she said that Coolio was living somewhere in Hertfordshire so I guess he won’t be going back to the US anytime soon.

It’s interesting how people see things differently because initially I liked Michelle then I thought she was acting like a spoiled brat before she left. And I’m wondering if there’s an element of sour grapes also.

If they were all up for eviction then I would put money on Coolio going however as the voting format has changed to deciding who you want to win, I actually think he’s got a reasonable chance of getting to the final. Regardless of how annoying or unlikeable he is at least he hasn’t been two faced. He said openly and from the start that he was playing the game and he wanted to win. La Toya could be in trouble though. I think that the two going on Wednesday will come from La Toya/Tommy/Ben and possibly Ulrika. The others should be ok.

I,m glad Michelle has gone we wont have to put up with her moaning winging and pethetic crying just to get attention, as Tommy said he cant beleive shes a 29 year old woman and cant behave like a 29year old, as for La-toya she only said what a lot of other people are saying about Michelle, any way shes gone and good riddence.

As for the rest dont think Coolio stands a chance people dont like bullys, Ulrika shes another who has been back stabbing as they all have been at some time in this series. I think Terrry or Verne have a very good chance of winning.

Here's an interesting post I saw on another forum and I'm starting to wonder if it has an element of truth. It was titled "Forget Coolio - The biggest game player is Latoya."

She knows exactly what she's doing-and it's working .

First of all her tactics with the girls-she comes across as nervy-speaking in whispered almost frightened tones-complimenting them and appearing almost greatful when they speak to her-has the appearance of a rabbit caught in the headlines .

With the boys-doesn't appear to join in but then gradually comes out of her shell-male instinct kicks in and they want to look out for her-Verne in particular becomes smitten-even Coolio listens as she speaks in hushed tones about how she's worried for him .

In general-makes it known she's had a sheltered life-isn't used to being around different people-it's all new to her-she's hoping this will be a new lease of life for her-she portrays a delicate and fragile image.

Conclusion-they all believe her-how could sweet-innocent-trusting-fragile Latoya be a threat-she'd never bitch or game play . If she makes a comment behind someone's back-it isn't bitching-it's observation-she made that known as she whispered how she was a people watcher.

She's taken them all for a ride-she's the biggest game player in there-and they've fallen for it hook line and sinker .

Latoya gets on my nerves . Especially have you heard how she laughs "hehehe". This woman is so annoying acting like the holy virgin Mary.

I think she has hidden agendas and it has been said that Latoya is a very very intelligent woman.

I bet that she is playing them all for fools.

"Ooh im scared of people " , " I lived a sheltered life", " I dont ever see peole out of my family" . Get a grip woman you are so false.

Now im glad ive got that out of the way , if I hate somebody I will just say :lol: I really dont know who I want to win. I think I will have to back Ulrika because she is fighting a battle on her own against the men and Latoya.

Don't get me wrong i do like La Toya, she is a very clued up lady but i have noticed the way she talks about people behindtheir backs, but she seems to do it it such a way that people think she is actually being helpful, if that makes any sense? :unsure: Let's just say if she is playing a game, its a very clever game.

Don't get me wrong i do like La Toya, she is a very clued up lady but i have noticed the way she talks about people behindtheir backs, but she seems to do it it such a way that people think she is actually being helpful, if that makes any sense? :unsure: Let's just say if she is playing a game, its a very clever game.

Yep. She’s been very smart and very calculating.

I also agree if her actions in the house have all been part of her game plan then fair play. It’s worked thus far. However she has seriously overlooked something. It’s all very well staying under the radar and trying to influence other housemate’s decisions in regards to nominations to allow safe passage to the final but ultimately it is the public who decide the winner. If she had any previous knowledge of how this show works in the UK and how she came across then she will realise that tactically she has made a big mistake because the public are unlikely to vote for her due the way she has conducted herself. Even if she hadn’t spoke about people behind their backs she would still have problems as she has simply been too reserved and not showed the public enough of the positive side of her personality.

Archived