UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so surprised that Latoya went first I was expecting her to make the final 3!!

I think Ulrika will coem third actually because she has a strong backing from digitalspy and so does Terry.I would love Ulrika to win,it would be my favourite to win like the last BB in the summer I loved Rachel :wub:

Although I think Verne will win :angry::(

Yes lets vote for the small guy because if he wasnt small he wouldnt stand a chance

I know I was one of the people who suggested that La Toya had a gameplan but I don’t a particular have a problem with it as this is a game after all. I actually thought she came across very well in her interview with Davina. She did appear genuine and articulate but its interesting that my brother who was also watching it made a remark about her PR person training her well.

I think the last three will be Coolio, Terry and Verne with Verne probably winning it.

Well tonights the night we find out who wins CBB, I still think Verne will win there are a lot of people so in love with Verne especially after the anttics of the last few days what with him driving into the diary room door to racing round the House on his scooter.

Verne Troyer to win.

I can't wait for the final tonight. But its pretty obvious Verne is going to win.

Last nights episode was funny. Verne was drunk again :lol:

Also it was funny when everyone had to do the dares and Ben had to kiss that old lady and as soon as he walked into the room she grabbed him and kissed him. I'm sure that was longer than 5 seconds though :lol:

Last night when Ben snogged the granny was hilarious and when Verne had to blow up the balloon and burst it.

Omg yeah that was pure hilarious!! :lol::lol:

I really dont want Verne or Coolio to win !!

Last night Coolio said that he will only allow either himself or Verne to win. Who does he think he is ?

He said that he will not let Ben or Ulrika !!

I really do want Ben or Ulrika to win !! So badly..

BB is always a dissapointment if my favourite doesnt win , so im usually dissapointed.

I cant wait to see the ex housemates tonight :D and

The best part of the finale is always the best bits of the series at the very end of the show!!

Archived