UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You and me as well as all the other housemates, he dose go on typical American Load and Brash sorry I just dont like him, hes not the sort of person to float my boat. I think Terry is a sweet guy and seems to like to please all and Verne he is so cute and with his laugh he gorgeous. :lol:

I hated Coolio but now im starting to like him because he is hilarious and annoying everyone :lol:

How funny was it when they were all performing the routine for Call on me??

Little vern shaking his ass :wub:

I hope Verne doesnt win the show!! Not because I dont like him but i know he will just because people will feel sorry for hyim just because he is a dwarf!! Dont get me wrong I like him but I think somebody like Latoya deserves to win more!!

Seriously how funny was the "Call On Me" exercise routine :lol: and poor little Verne, he looked shattered bless him

I really hope Coolio goes soon, he is doing my head in :angry: i liked the fact that Tommy had a go at him last night, i thought he waas going to get up and hit him

Just going back to Verne :P wasn't that just the cutest sight, him sitting in the middle of the floor all by himself :wub: just wanted to pick him up and cuddle him :P

Mrs you and Verne I dont know bur was wwatching yesterday afternoon and they were haveing to explanin some of british History and Tina who likes the sund of her own voice was teaching La-toya poor girl. :lol:

Terry and Tommy were telling Verne about London and all the diffferent places of History, we will see all that tonight :lol:

Tonights episode was very good. Poor Michelle, Coolio is really getting to her with the way he keeps going on about her and Ben.he should really mind his own business. Coolio really bugged me when he said that she knows where teh door is and she should get the f**k out of his house. Who does he think he is, it is not his house and I really hope he is out next week.I was really shocked at the results of the nominations, i really didnt think Michelle,Ulrika and Tian would be nominated although I did expect Mutya to be up.

I am hoping Mutya goes because I really like Michelle and Ulrika and Tina is just entertaining with her foul mouth :lol:

I am really starting to dislike Verne. Who does he think he is that he cant repeat his reason for nomination.Does he think he is special or better than everybody else??

Archived