UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

How sweet was Verne walking into the house, trying to drag his suitcas behind him awwww :lol: he is the cutest thing :wub: i just wanted to pick him up and hug him :D

Yeah that was very uncomfortable to watch as well .

I love them all.

La Toya - I think shes like a lost animal from another planet

Tina - I love her so far and she is brilliant in Shameless

Coolio - I dont like him at all

Lucy - She seems nice but I suppose only time will tell

Mutya - I think shes going to stir up soem trouble in there

Verne - I think hes a bit of a womanizer and a bit of a pervert

Ben :wub: - I think hes just such a sweetheart and I quite like him.Ooh and hes hot

Michelle - Dont know what to think of her yet

Terry - really dont like the look of him , he just looks like trouble

Ulrika - I dont know she has a bad reputation but i am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and give her a fair go.

Tommy - again dont know anything about him and will see how he will go.

I cant wait for tonights highlights show!!! :D

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love LaToya Jackson and I hope she wins.She is just so sweet and I feel so sorry for her after hearing all about her abusive relationship.I think thats why she is so quiet to be honest.

I really dont like Coolio and I think Verne is a bit of a pervert to be honest with his dirty jokes.Dont be fooled by his size guys ,just because hes tiny doesnt mean hes a little angel.He only gives you that impression because his size likens him to a child.

I am not liking Coolio,Terry,Tommy to be honest.

Tina is just hilarious I think katoya is a bit frightened of her :lol: like because every 2nd word was f**k. Tina is a carbon copy of her Shameless character Mimi Maguire.

Ulrika is up for eviction which makes me sad because I quite like her.

LATOYA TO WIN!!!! :D

La toya Seems to be really genuine as a person her fame hasnt gone o her head, such a shame she was used as a punch bag in her marrrage, have to admit Tina (I think thats her name ) cant stand the woman she loud, brash and her voice just grates on me, are well thats showbiz.

Archived