UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

Some confirmed "celebrities" :P:

Mutya Beuna

Paula Hamilton (:o)

Ian Wright

Michelle Heaton

and there were more but I can't remember them... some Glamour Model...

Wow they are all big names arent they :o I cant believe they have signed up such big names considering what happened in the last series

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm sure Michelle Heaton begged to go on the show as she's been on every TV show possible both in the UK and Ireland (Fáilte Towers, anyone? :wink:)

Paula Hamilton is getting way old to model, so she probably needs a bit of a boost. Mutya most likely needs the publicity because her solo career kinda... sucked. I don't know who Ian Wright is. The glamour model is just looking for "celebrity" status... ANOTHER Jodie Marsh, methinks. :P

Wow some big names there :o i thought they couldn't get anyone to sign up this year? :unsure:

Yeah I heard that the bosses were really struggling to get decent celebrities on board !!

I will have to wait until launch night to see all the celebrities!

I have just heard that Channel 4 are cutting the live coverage for the series!! :angry: So there might not be E4 Big Brother live

This is really stupid.Apparrently its because of what happened last series and so they can have more control of what is shown!!

It defeats the purpose of Big Brother I think

^Yes you are right in saying it defeats the purpose of Big Brother but let’s not forget that most people only tend to watch the highlights. Maybe in addition to what you've said Channel4 don’t expect the ratings to be that great so they are trying to force everybody to watch the highlights show. This will also give them the advantage of being able to make the audience favour a particular housemate to boost the ratings.

Was last year the one where they had the kids on? I’ve totally forgotten.

Archived