UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I wasn’t sure about Coolio but I really haven’t liked his behaviour over the last couple of days. How old is he…45? And he seems to be crying out for everybody’s attention. Then when he didn’t get it he created an uncomfortable situation for Michelle. I do agree with what Tina said that there was no malice there but he should try and act a bit more mature.

At first I couldn’t understand why people don’t like Ulrika. But just watching her over the last couple of days there’s just something about the way she’s been acting that makes wonder.

I know Michelle stood up to Coolio but I’m still waiting for the first big argument. I’m not sure if it’s going to happen although I think Tina has been holding back.

I dont think there will be a argument as such as BB has had a word with Michelle and has said there there fir her as she got so up set, Verne made me laugh last night for some of the things he was saying, hes a preper womaniser and he dosent mind letting every one know, but I think hes great and he got a cute laugh witch makes you leugh with him not at him.

Oh God I applied for Big Brother 10 and just got a phone call back from them :o

Wow!! That is so cool!!! :D Good luck! :wink:

What a good bunch of people in this years BB. :o Some really well known people.

I love Coolio! Haha, he is so funny! And that little guy, Verne? I know he is a 40 year old man but anytime he comes on the screen, I'm just awhhhhhhhhh :lol: LaToya is such a sweetie!

I don't really like Lucy and the woman from Shameless is a bit...gobby.

I think Verne is a real sweety his laugh sets me laughing, I hope Ulrika gets voted out I dont know why she goes in for these reality things because she is always the same moan moan because she is missing her kids she should have thought of them befor she sighned the contract.

^ ^ ^ Thanks guys and yes Mrs Baker I will still talk to all of you peasants when i am big and famous :lol:

So I wonder who will get evicted on friday ?? It will be a close eviction though i think with Ulrika maybe getting voted out

Archived