UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

^Provided they select the right celebrities I actually think it has the potential to be entertaining. It just goes to show how different some of them are in real life situations as opposed to when they are working on TV. My favourite year was the one with Pete Burns, Dennis Rodman, George Gallaway etc.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Provided they select the right celebrities I actually think it has the potential to be entertaining. It just goes to show how different some of them are in real life situations as opposed to when they are working on TV. My favourite year was the one with Pete Burns, Dennis Rodman, George Gallaway etc.

Yeah that series was ace ! I loved Pete Burns to bits he was just pure entertainment. Who could forget his gorilla coat getting taken into custody :lol: He hated that Baywatch girl cant remember her name !!

Jody Marsh was treated very badly I think actually.Michael Barrymore bullied her to no end.I really cannot stand Michael Barrymore

I fancied Preston soo much but he ended up with chantelle the non-celebrity winner of Celebrity Big Brother <_<

Yeah. I didn’t particularly like Pete Burns but thought he was pure entertainment. If you listened to the way he and George spoke they both came across as very articulate. I thought he was out of line to attack Traci like that. She was a really nice lady and didn’t deserve it. I did find it funny when he told Ruella to “F*** off”.

Funniest for me was during the task they had to deliberately fail and were watching Preston and Chantelle stuff themselves with food on the big screen. You could tell that Pete was annoyed and was going to do something. He then instigated an argument and basically started World War 3 within the house. He sat back and practically laughed throughout the whole thing (especially when Dennis Rodman was swearing at Chantelle and Preston). :lol:

Yeah. I didn’t particularly like Pete Burns but thought he was pure entertainment. If you listened to the way he and George spoke they both came across as very articulate. I thought he was out of line to attack Traci like that. She was a really nice lady and didn’t deserve it. I did find it funny when he told Ruella to “F*** off”.

Funniest for me was during the task they had to deliberately fail and were watching Preston and Chantelle stuff themselves with food on the big screen. You could tell that Pete was annoyed and was going to do something. He then instigated an argument and basically started World War 3 within the house. He sat back and practically laughed throughout the whole thing (especially when Dennis Rodman was swearing at Chantelle and Preston). :lol:

Oh I remember that argument and didnt Preston call Michael Barrymore wa**er to. I hate Michael Barrtymore and George. Pete Burns is the most legendary CBB that there ever was. His one liner's just cracked me up. He used to say things to people and he really didnt give a toss about any of them.

I can remember when all the housemates were gathered at the sofas waiting for an eviction result and Pete was in the bedroom lying down on a bed and when Davina announced Rula's name Pete just said "yes" then put his leg up in the air :lol:

Chantelle and Preston were the sweetest couple in the house and I thought they would last. But they didnt last long :lol:

^Preston actually called George a w**ker, because he made a comment to Michael about pouring him a drink (Preston thought it was out of line because Barrymore was a recovering Alcoholic). The reason why George got into an argument with Michael in the first place was because he felt that Barrymore was attacking Dennis so he had to intervene.

Like I said, Pete Burns was very smart because he actually started the whole thing by calling Preston and Chantelle out about lying in regards to the task. This was actually quite ridiculous (even though I didn’t like either of them) because they were told by Big Brother that they weren’t allowed to tell any of the other housemates what they were doing or they would incur a failure. So afterwards George started arguing with Preston and then Dennis started arguing with Preston and then Chantelle. Barrymore then started arguing with Dennis. After that George was arguing with Barrymore. Preston then argued with George. And finally Pete started arguing with Preston again, hence my World War 3 term previously. I think Traci and Maggot stayed out of it.

Archived