UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

Yep, Coolio was extremely tiresome and annoying tonight...again! But I still don’t think he’s doing it to be malicious because he did make a valid point in the diary room. Has he verbally or physically attacked her? Nope. Has he been aggressive towards her? No, again. But yet I still felt really sorry for Michelle when she was crying. Especially when she said that she wanted to come here to have fun. But I think it’s pretty obvious that Coolio is here to win and his antics have been part of his gameplan. He doesn’t really care if he has a good time but this needs to stop immediately and I don't think he would be very happy if someone was acting like that with one of his daughters.

I actually thought that was quite funny when Verne took that tone with Big Brother.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Ulrika Tina Michelle and Mutiya are up for Eviction so I hope Ulrika gets voted out,

I would Like Verne to win if not La-toya would be good.

Aww I love Ulrika :wub: I dont think she will go though!!

Tina is the bookies favourite to get the chop! :D

OMG I really couldnt believe some of the things Coolio was coming out with in tonights highlight show.

He had some cheek saying that Michelle or Ulrika is out the door and that he didnt want them in his house. :o I was so annoyed !!

I was so happy Ulrika didnt let him speak to them like that and stoood up to him.

:angry: Who does he think he is bullying Michelle like he is and telling her to get the f**k out!! Then when after he got a talking to from Big brother he was in the lounge taking the mick out of her to everyone else by pretending to cry and saying Coolio is bullying me wah wah wah im scared of him.

Then we had Latoya in the diary room saying that it is Michelle's game plan :o I am fast losing my love for her.Saying that she is only pretending!!Who the hell does she think she is? Oh yeah Michelle is pretending to be bullied by Coolio as a game plan and that she thinks Michelle will do wahtever it takes to win.

The bst part was when Coolio said "Coolio's personality has left the building" and Michelle replied "thank f**k for that" . It made me jump up and say go on Michelle you tell him. :D

Michelle or Ulrika are now my new favourites to win :D

Archived