UK Celebrity Big Brother

Guest Laura

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting tonight I cant wait!!!!!

I am soooo excited about it!

So the rumoured celeb's are Verne Troyer, Steve Strange, Coolio, Ben Adams, Lucy Pinder.Michelle Heaton,Tommy Sheridan, Terry Christian, Mutya Buena, Ulrika Jonsson, Tina Malone and La Toya Jackson.

I hope the new series is as explosive as the last Celebrity Big Brother :D

Oh wow!

They’ve really made an effort to get some decent celebs/ex celebs in. I don’t think Tommy and Lucy are going to see eye to eye. Davina mentioned a north-south divide which would be interesting. And Coolio and La toya will probably be fence sitters. I didn’t realise he was living in Hertfordshire. Tina and Terry seem like good additions and hopefully they will stir things up and cause some arguments.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what will happen.

Oh wow!

They’ve really made an effort to get some decent celebs/ex celebs in. I don’t think Tommy and Lucy are going to see eye to eye. Davina mentioned a north-south divide which would be interesting. And Coolio and La toya will probably be fence sitters. I didn’t realise he was living in Hertfordshire. Tina and Terry seem like good additions and hopefully they will stir things up and cause some arguments.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what will happen.

Yeah it looks like it will be a very interesting series and yeah I agree they have the most decent line-up since CBB began in regards to actual celebrities.

I think it will be a bitchy house with all the females reputations for being a bit over the top.Mutya Buena and Ulrika Johnnson in particular and Tina looks like she will be fun,I love her in Shameless as Mimi Mcguire :lol:

Verne Troyer is soooo small,I didnt realise just how small he actually he was until he could barely get out of the car.He is so cute though.

Ben is so hot :wub:

Poor la Toya Jackson looked sad and really nervous.She really looks like Michael and Janet Jackson and totally different to Jermaine Jackson.

I am really looking forward to see how everything pans out!! :D

Also Im thinking of auditioning for BB10 in Dublin on the 13th of January!!!

Ulrika? Oh dear. My views on her aren't sweet. :P

Lucy - She seems nice. But I was never a fan of Tories :P

LaToya - FREAKSHOW. I'm convinced it's Michael in drag.

Coolio - Almost too "cool"

Tina - Who?

Ben - Meh... Seems nice.

Verne - May be able to stir the pot a bit...

Terry - I can see him arguing a lot

Michelle - Does she not have anything else to do?? It's one TV show after another :(

Tommy - Trouble!!!

Mutya - Seems nice. I say she'll be able to get on people's nerves, though.

LaToya looks scared out of her mind :P I'm not sure she really knows what she has let herself in for.

As soon as they went it I thought... I can see me wanting Tina to win..... then I watched her for about 30mins on the live feed last night and I am not so sure anymore... she was very overbearing and talked over everyone to get her opinion across (which was always right of course!)

The worst part last night was watching Verne trying to get onto the bed! He just stood there looking at it for ages not knowing what to do. Then when the camera came back to him he had found his way onto the bed using a step thank god.

Archived