Rachel/Tony

Cal

Maybe its being updated as we speak!

Just checked again and your all right! It must of been updated in the past hour before it said under cast memebers Jon 2005-2009 Amy 2006-2009 and then in a different section it said departing cast memebers and then it had those twos names! But now they have both been deleted so panic over! Woop!

Edited by champagne_char

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are crazy :lol: Char dear you got us all in a panic!!

Back to Tachel..

I never thought Rachel and Roman would get serious. They're not at all suited. They had a nice little friendship going on for a while but now the writers seem to have forgotten about that.

I loved the way they didnt just 'jump into' it and how their love evolved....and I believed it did start with how he was with Rachel after the Rev Hall drama

Yup. It was sweet and believeable i think. However, i do think they rushed the whole baby thing. It would have nice to see them discuss it properly. I know Rachel said they'd talked about it, but it just kinda came out of the blue. And they didn't really have a 'struggle' to get pregnant in the end. I think the current storyline is a real true test of the strenght of their relationship, and if they can get through this together they can get through anything.

Id believe Amy's website over Wikipedia's every day!

Yes i loved it too, he was so funny!! Bless him. And when he asked her out he was so nervous and she thought Geoff was coming too :lol: In a way we have Colleen to thank - if she hadn't mentioned to Rachel how much Roman reminded her of Kim i doubt Rachel would have said yes to Tony. She was pretty apprehensive when he asked her at first. But in a way i kinda like that she was unsure, he is a bit older than her and i guess she didn't want to ruin their friendship. Their date in the city is one of my favourite scenes of theirs. I like that it was somewhere totally different, and how you could tell that as the date went on she was falling for him. Then they did it slowly, lots of smiling at each other and being all nervous and acting like teenagers - before their 'date' at Tony's house when they had their first kiss and were gettinh hot and heavy on the sofa

I loved the way they didnt just 'jump into' it and how their love evolved....and I believed it did start with how he was with Rachel after the Rev Hall drama

i was totally convinced that she would pick Roman - even though I was 100% hoping she would go the other way........and she did

she's a cleaver cookie isnt she

Tony was soo nervous when he asked Rachel out on a date it was really sweet! :D

I also liked there date in the city. It was good to see people actually leave Summer Bay sometimes! :lol:

I never thought Rachel and Roman suited eachother. I would have hated it if they got together!

Maybe thats because i have a strong dislike for Roman though!

Im glad that Rachel and Tony got together!

omg you all had me worried there!!

I think one of my fav scenes has to be when she told him she was pregnant. Her face was so cute!

Yeah sorry about that guys!

Do you think its odd that Tony hasnt turned to drink yet. Obviously its a good thing that he hasnt but he usually seems to in a crisis, like with Beth and Rachel not marrying him. I was just remebering those scenes today whe he thought she had left him, poor tony he really doesnt have much confidence for such a great man!

omg you all had me worried there!!

I think one of my fav scenes has to be when she told him she was pregnant. Her face was so cute!

Yeah sorry about that guys!

Do you think its odd that Tony hasnt turned to drink yet. Obviously its a good thing that he hasnt but he usually seems to in a crisis, like with Beth and Rachel not marrying him. I was just remebering those scenes today whe he thought she had left him, poor tony he really doesnt have much confidence for such a great man!

dont speak to soon sweety :(

As for lack of confidence who can blame him - at the time it was first kate then beth, then rachel leaving (but shes back now)

Now he has to deal with loosing Jack :(

I felt so sorry for them both today. Their little scene in the gym was really sad. Poor Tony is just so lost and broken right now. I think Rachel is trying too hard to help him but i don't think she really knows what to do. It must be very hard for her to watch someone she loves go through so much pain. Maybe the problem is that she is too involved and he really needs to talk to someone he doesn't know on a personal level.

I did like that he said it meant the world to him that she's there if he needs here, that was a lovely touch.