Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt trust Wiki either, as it always says on Amys own page that she contracted until 2010! There no source either, and the OS said that they wern't allowed to realese details of actors contracts, beleive me we've tried! So I dont think its too much to worry about, but it did make me think...! :)

Hmm. Amy's page has only recently been updated to say 2010, so i assume that's right :wink: And there was rumours a while ago that Jon renewed until 2010 also. I can't see them leaving in May before the baby is born.....that's a major storyline for Amy. No worries :D

Edited by KirstyEkua

Id believe Amy's website over Wikipedia's every day!

Yes i loved it too, he was so funny!! Bless him. And when he asked her out he was so nervous and she thought Geoff was coming too :lol: In a way we have Colleen to thank - if she hadn't mentioned to Rachel how much Roman reminded her of Kim i doubt Rachel would have said yes to Tony. She was pretty apprehensive when he asked her at first. But in a way i kinda like that she was unsure, he is a bit older than her and i guess she didn't want to ruin their friendship. Their date in the city is one of my favourite scenes of theirs. I like that it was somewhere totally different, and how you could tell that as the date went on she was falling for him. Then they did it slowly, lots of smiling at each other and being all nervous and acting like teenagers - before their 'date' at Tony's house when they had their first kiss and were gettinh hot and heavy on the sofa :lol:

I loved the way they didnt just 'jump into' it and how their love evolved....and I believed it did start with how he was with Rachel after the Rev Hall drama

i was totally convinced that she would pick Roman - even though I was 100% hoping she would go the other way........and she did :D

she's a cleaver cookie isnt she :D

Edited by sportzgal82