Rachel/Tony

Cal

that was some great sceans

Gotta admit I thought Rachel was going to choose Roman but its worked out very well (off topic but I want someone to write in a GF for Roman so he doesnt get hurt by matha all the time)

There is suppose to be a Wedding and surely the bub will be due soon so lets hope its just as memorable :wub: And lets hope its a girl because all the Holden/Austin kids are boys so a girl would be cute to have for them and secondly a boy would be too painfull for Tony

I think it will be a girl cause the only kids are Ollie and Vj and they are both boys!! I know sportzgal82 Rachel was going to choose Roman! i couldnt imagine her with Roman! lol!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel was going to choose Roman! i couldnt imagine her with Roman! lol!

I couldnt imagine Rachel with Roman either. She and Tony make such a great couple! :lol:

I think it will be a girl too. Because Tony already has 2 sons!

And there hasnt been a girl baby in the bay for a while if i remember correctly?

Edited by Danni02

yea i thought it was and she was born a while back now.

Also i hope they make the baby healthy. Tony and Rachel have both been through enough. They need some happiness!! :lol:

^ What episode what that? I dont remember that one...?

Edited by Danni02

Also i hope they make the baby healthy. Tony and Rachel have both been through enough. They need some happiness!! :lol:

The date at tony's house? i think it was ep 4580

The date at tony's house? i think it was ep 4580

Yup it was! There is a whole list of Tachel scenes somewhere in this thread. Been Tachel watching. :lol:

Yep that's such a good episode, with her sitting on his lap and them giggling like school children haha. That was Beth's one year anniversary of her death episode wasn't it? And Tachel's first argument :( I loved the way they stared into each others eyes at the diner when Tony apologised :wub:

It's a shame we can't get that list of Tachel moments moved onto the first page of this thread as it's now lost in the middle somewhere!