Rachel/Tony

Cal

Poor Tachel :( It's so sad to see them like this when you think of how happy they were before Jack's death. Poor Tony is just completely empty and doesn't know what to do with himself and I can understand that sometimes he wants to be on his own. However I can also understand that Rachel is too worried to leave him on his own incase he gets worse and she can't do anything but try and be positive and lift him out. It's like she's trying to remind him that they have a little baby to look forward to and for him to get excited about the way she keeps holding her evergrowing bump. However he can't even acknowledge the baby's existence at the minute because he's so broken and overwhelmed with grief, he can't think of anything else but his pain. :( Jon is absolutely amazing me every episode with his acting skills, he truly hasn't had the screentime hes deserved over the past few years and Rachel as a pairing was the best thing that happened to him, in terms of the focus it's given him by being paired with a 'main" character.

That scene in the gym was beautiful, the lighting and everything was so depressive :( It's sad because you can tell Tony's trying his hardest to not push Rachel away with his "it means the world to me that you're here for me" comment but then he's struggling to cope and so lashes out at her. Poor guy :( I want to give him a cuddle. I think if Rachel was as selfish as some people make her out to be she would have retaliated to all of his 'nasty' comments but so far, she hasn't to any. She knows it's the grief talking.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that Rachel is not trying to help she is trying to be a doctor or whatever she is! she needs to leave Tony to deal with his grief instead of interfering and as always thinking she knows best. As I know grief does funny things to people and sometimes it is just best to be left alone at the start after all it has not been long and Rachel seems to forget this! Tony needs help not being pushed into things he does not want to do. She seems to be thinking to much about herself! poor Tony I really feel for him xx :(

I have to say that Rachel is not trying to help she is trying to be a doctor or whatever she is! she needs to leave Tony to deal with his grief instead of interfering and as always thinking she knows best. As I know grief does funny things to people and sometimes it is just best to be left alone at the start after all it has not been long and Rachel seems to forget this! Tony needs help not being pushed into things he does not want to do. She seems to be thinking to much about herself! poor Tony I really feel for him xx :(

Rachel isnt thinking about herself , through this all she only cares about Tony and is trying to do what is best for him :P se has never once made it about her , she loves the guy and it makes her sad to see him sad :(

i agree with u ther charl, i think she is tryin her very best to help tony in anyway she can - i think she is puttin on a brave face as although shes not biting back at tony u can see she is hurting - im glad he said it meant so much that she is there for him.

you can just see what is coming and im pleading for tony to open up soon coz as rachel said she just cant take being shut out - and she really wants to help him too. im thinking with the upcoming storyline in the spolier sections rachel might just crack under the strain - u could see in todays ep she was really hurt but again she put her feelings aside and didnt retaliate

this story is very good - i love watching jon and amy and they always manange to get me teary

Seeing as Tony has just lost his eldest son, his best friend, I think the last thing Tony needs right now is to be alone and to feel alone. He might think that's what he needs right now but I don't think sitting there alone is going to help him through this. I don't necessarily think Rachel chasing after him is what he needs either but I can't see how anyone can think she's doing it to interfere? He's her fiancee and he's grieving, she wants to help him through it even though she doesn't know how.

Poor Tachel :( It's so sad to see them like this when you think of how happy they were before Jack's death. Poor Tony is just completely empty and doesn't know what to do with himself and I can understand that sometimes he wants to be on his own. However I can also understand that Rachel is too worried to leave him on his own incase he gets worse and she can't do anything but try and be positive and lift him out. It's like she's trying to remind him that they have a little baby to look forward to and for him to get excited about the way she keeps holding her evergrowing bump. However he can't even acknowledge the baby's existence at the minute because he's so broken and overwhelmed with grief, he can't think of anything else but his pain. :( Jon is absolutely amazing me every episode with his acting skills, he truly hasn't had the screentime hes deserved over the past few years and Rachel as a pairing was the best thing that happened to him, in terms of the focus it's given him by being paired with a 'main" character.

That scene in the gym was beautiful, the lighting and everything was so depressive :( It's sad because you can tell Tony's trying his hardest to not push Rachel away with his "it means the world to me that you're here for me" comment but then he's struggling to cope and so lashes out at her. Poor guy :( I want to give him a cuddle. I think if Rachel was as selfish as some people make her out to be she would have retaliated to all of his 'nasty' comments but so far, she hasn't to any. She knows it's the grief talking.

well put - that comment he made tells that he hates pushing her away but he cant help it - thats why he goes to someone else in similar pain. Im annoyed why HAA havent wrote miles into it as he told the story of him loosing a wife and child in the tsunmai when he first came here.

I keep thinking after every ep that has a scean with Tony that Jon couldnt do any better but next one I am always wrong - he has just been outstanding!

Very well said. People deal with grief differently. Rachel is too close. She should recommend counseling. It is hard when a child dies. What upsets me the most is when people say that i under stand what you are going through. How can they under stand when they have never lost a child. You blame your self. You want answers that know one can give you. Talking to counselors who have been through it really helps. A death of a child can tear you apart . Having a partner to help also helps. Tony needs Lucas with him at the moment. His other son to help lessen the pain.

I think the treatment of Rachel has been very unfair. Yes she's a doctor and used to work as a physcritist but Tony is not just a patient of hers, he's the man she is going to marry and to top it all of she's pregnant with his baby. You can't just send someone to get help when they won't even talk about it or acknowledge they need it.

It must be agonising for her to watch him be like this. All she is doing is trying to help, albeit not in the right way but she doesn't always have all the answers and i hate how everyone expects her to just leave him alone and not act worried. She loves him, of course she's going to be concerned if he turns his phone off and disappears for hours, or leaves a party without telling her. You can tell how much Tony doesn't want to hurt her, but right now he is just do broken it's so sad to see.

Very well said. People deal with grief differently. Rachel is too close. She should recommend counseling. It is hard when a child dies. What upsets me the most is when people say that i under stand what you are going through. How can they under stand when they have never lost a child. You blame your self. You want answers that know one can give you. Talking to counselors who have been through it really helps. A death of a child can tear you apart . Having a partner to help also helps. Tony needs Lucas with him at the moment. His other son to help lessen the pain.

I don't get why everyone is suggesting councilling , he isnt ready to talk or deal with things with anyone!!!! He isnt speaking about what hes feeling so what good is a councillor doing to do? He needs the support of the people around him more than anything and like he said it means the world to him that Rachel is there for him :P

Edited by CHARL3N3x