Rachel/Tony

Cal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ That is actually one of my favourite scenes of theirs. I was really disappointed that it was the ONLY scene they got in the aftermath of Joe's death but i was lovely. Rachel looked absolutely broken and Tony was a complete sweetheart, telling her that the one thing he wants more than anything is to raise a child with her. And they kissed for the first time in aaaages! :wub: It proved just how much Tony wants a baby also.

I think my favourite ever Tachel scene is the one just after they have the ultrasound. Even though i hate that it's in the gym - the scene itself is really lovely - i've never seen Rachel so happy and beaming. It's just cuteness all around. And i loved her telling him what an amazing dad he is.

One thing that bugs me about Tachel is they took so long to live together properly!! Even when they got engaged she didn't move in with him for a while after. Although it was implied she spent pretty much every night at Tony's anyways - still, it annoyed me :lol:

Yeah Kirsty "i practically am living here" - well practically isnt good enough :D Tony had loads of room and she was still living with Jack&Martha how stupid where the writers to have an engaged couple living next door to each other , they should have had them living together before they were about to try for a Tachel baby :wub:

Edited by CHARL3N3x

Yup. Especially as Rachel was living with Tony's son....a few times we saw them together at Rachel's (well she used to own it didnt she?) - how werid would that have been for Jack :lol:

One of my favourite little moments is Rachel saying the 'wedding night will be interesting enough' in front of Jack :lol: The poor guy! It's his dad :lol:

But yeah it was a little silly. They were together all the time anyways. It was also strange she seemed a little surprised when he asked - i guess she just thought she'd move in gradually without him noticing!

Edit: I just watched the one where Martha tells Rachel she is pregnant and doesn't know who the father is. That episode was so werid! It has to be one of the only ones with Tachel in where there is nothing at all to suggest they're a couple! Like...at the party for the Diner Tony is standing himself in the corner and Rachel is talking to some random blond, then she takes Martha home and while Martha says bye to Jack Rach doesn't even acknowledge Tony's existance! So random :lol:

Edited by KirstyEkua