Rachel/Tony

Cal

Im gonna go check that up now! When watching the episode after Tony found Jack I was in tears when Rachel broke down into Tony's arms when she came home. Anyone else think that was possibly that saddest scene in the episode!?

Maybe because I'm a Tachel fan I'm biased but it definetely moved me more than the other material and the one in the hospital when Tony realises Jack is definetely dead. I always knew Amy was a brill actor but had no idea Jon was that good!

And you're welcome steff! It's the little scenes like this that show that Tachel's relationship wasn't really that rushed!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys! Thanks for giving me lots of Tachel stuff to read since i've been back, and I'm off to watch that Tachel moment in a bit where they compare notes so thatnks Laura for that :)

Thats what I love so much about there relationship is that they had such a solid friendship before they got together. I know people think that they rushed into getting married but if you think about it because they were friends for so long before it was really just something that felt right after all the time of knowing one another. Whuch reminds me of another fav moment when Tonys says about his snoring and toe nails, and Rachel says she deserves abit more credit than that! Awww there are so many lovely scenes!

I mentioned it in the Rachel thread but it says on wiki that Amy has renewed her contract till 2010, theres no source though so it may not be true. Fingers crossed that it is though!

Another fav scene of mine is when they make up after the cyclone Bridget saga and there sat in the Surf Club and they give each other a little look and Rachel kinda nods her head a little, I think to show that everything will be ok :wub:

Quick question...do you think the writers built up there friendship with the idea in mind to get them together, or just decided one day that they might work together after seeing how good they came across as friends?

Its so funny reading peoples comments after 4467, saying things like 'Tony and Rachel do you think that would work out?' and it did!

Edited by champagne_char

Hey Guys! Thanks for giving me lots of Tachel stuff to read since i've been back, and I'm off to watch that Tachel moment in a bit where they compare notes so thatnks Laura for that

We're missed you honey!!

I just watched the episode. It's funny when she mentioned how hard it must be for him, building a new life for himself. Bet she never thought it would be with her!! :lol:

I think maybe they had it in mind, which is why they started to build on their friendship a bit more. It's a pity we never saw any of their 'movie nights.' There was just a few hints here and there, like Alf telling Tony he noticed how much time they were spending together.

Another fav scene of mine is when they make up after the cyclone Bridget saga and there sat in the Surf Club and they give each other a little look and Rachel kinda nods her head a little, I think to show that everything will be ok

That little look she gives him is just adorable. And he runs his hand over her hair. It only lasts a few seconds but it's very sweet. Although i kinda wish instead of the Joe storyline they'd focused more on them working on their relationship and just spending time together like they said they were going too. They'd both been through this terrible ordeal but suddenly everything was fine, even though Tony mentioned to Jack that he wasn't sure Rachel and him were properly 'back on track yet.'

I think that was good of Tony to acknowledge that and not just assume that everything was alright again. He knew that although she wanted to give him another chance there was work to do before things would be totally normal again.

Im really hoping for a happy couple of months for Tachel soon. Realisticaly it sholdnt be for months as loosing someone takes a long time to get over but knowing H&A it wont take that long. But they've gone through so much since cyclone Bridge. Joe dying and Jack dying- they need some serious good times like we were promised!

Was there any eps inbetween the Tony in hospoital one and him asking her out on a date that showed that they might get together?

Oh totally i agree - i'm just annoyed the writers brushed over it as usual. She said it would take her a while to get past it, but they never developed that at all. I hope after these next 3 weeks the 'good times' will finally start. Although i am liking this storyline, it's consistent with both of their characters - with Tony's silence and Rachel working non stop and pretending she's fine when really she's not - they both deserve a break and a spell of happiness without any drama. I'm sure with the wedding soon things will start to look up for them :) At least they don't have Tony getting over Jack's death just like that.

I don't remember to be honest. I think it really started to be obvious that he liked her a lot during the Rev.Hall drama. He started walking her to her car and things like that. I think it was when she started crying in his arms in the hospital that he realised he liked her more than a friend. After that he got all jealous of her and Roman :lol: Bless him. And told her how amazing he thought she was. :wub:

I loved jealous Tony! The scene after Rachel was with him in the gym and he told Roman that she was fragile! He must of been gutted when he thought her and Roman were gonna get together. Im kinda glad that that happened though, because otherwise Tony may have never gone for it and asked her out!

Yes i loved it too, he was so funny!! Bless him. And when he asked her out he was so nervous and she thought Geoff was coming too :lol: In a way we have Colleen to thank - if she hadn't mentioned to Rachel how much Roman reminded her of Kim i doubt Rachel would have said yes to Tony. She was pretty apprehensive when he asked her at first. But in a way i kinda like that she was unsure, he is a bit older than her and i guess she didn't want to ruin their friendship. Their date in the city is one of my favourite scenes of theirs. I like that it was somewhere totally different, and how you could tell that as the date went on she was falling for him. Then they did it slowly, lots of smiling at each other and being all nervous and acting like teenagers - before their 'date' at Tony's house when they had their first kiss and were gettinh hot and heavy on the sofa :lol: