Rachel/Tony

Cal

New fan of Tachel here :D :D

Welcome to the good side hehe. I agree Charlene, they manipulated a lot of things (character consistency and also what was shown on screen) to fit in with the cliffhanger and find a way for Bridget to come to the Bay and a reason for Rachel to be suspicious of her.

If you all had to pick one Tachel scene as your favourite what would it be?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my favourite Tachel scene has have to be...........i cant choose theres sooo many........... probably the scene when they had their first kiss i thought that was so sweet :wub: When he asked her if she didnt mind a mature drop that was very funny! :lol: Tony looked so dissapointed though when Rachel was said that not making it a date is a lot better! Ye this has to be my fav Tachel scene!

My favourite this year has to be the cuddle they have after Tony misses the ultrasound. It was soo sad but sweet to see Tony finally opening up and talking about his feelings and I thought it was really lovely that Rachel was the only one to realise that he was going through exactly what he went through with Kate. I'm pleased that Rachel didn't have a go at him for what he said about not caring about the baby as she obviously knew it was just the grief talking. I did love the one you mentioned sportzgal also where Rachel hugged Tony at the hospital and broke down when she got home in his arms.

From last year there are way too many to just pick one but my top three would probably be (in no particular order):

1. When they realise the vasectomy reversal has worked and spend the whole day trying to start practising haha.

2. When Rachel doesn't want Tony to go through with the reversal because she's worried she's going to lose him. And he bought the booties for the baby :wub:

3. The scene in the gym in particular, they were sooooo happy and had lots of cuddles and kisses. And the scan was too cute, Tony calling the bubs "peanut."

Edited by charmed60

that was some great sceans

Gotta admit I thought Rachel was going to choose Roman but its worked out very well (off topic but I want someone to write in a GF for Roman so he doesnt get hurt by matha all the time)

There is suppose to be a Wedding and surely the bub will be due soon so lets hope its just as memorable :wub: And lets hope its a girl because all the Holden/Austin kids are boys so a girl would be cute to have for them and secondly a boy would be too painfull for Tony

Edited by sportzgal82