Irene Roberts - Lynne McGranger

Cerise

Lol!

Is anyone worried about Irene's supposed upcoming storyline? I was really touched by that scene where she arrived home late and overworked - great acting!

But it hasn't been followed up at all! WTF?

I think it's a slow burner. Lynne had been tweeting that Irene got big storylines coming up soon. Also she seems to be heavily involved in the season finale.

Edited by jamescornish

Lol!

Is anyone worried about Irene's supposed upcoming storyline? I was really touched by that scene where she arrived home late and overworked - great acting!

But it hasn't been followed up at all! WTF?

Yep, tad worried. Also worried about Leah and Irene's convo about the diner the other day as well... wondering what it's all leading to.... if neither of them work at the diner anymore then what will they do??

I think Irene will stop working in the Diner as she seems so fed up of working there. But if Irene does leave the Diner, I wonder who will take over the Diner. Or maybe Irene and Leah won't sell it but hire someone to manage it?

But I do hope Irene will get more screentime if she gets a new job.

I'd like to see a new family introduced who take over the Diner - could they say that they live next door to it? Or is that structurally impossible?

I think for the sake of Irene and Leah as characters (Marilyn & Roo too) they all need to leave the Diner. Irene could become a pastor or go back to being a secretary at SBH. Leah as a Youth Worker would be great and Marilyn could finally open her Beauty Salon!

What was Roo's occupation before she invaded the Diner? I've genuinely forgotten.