Irene Roberts - Lynne McGranger

Cerise

I think now Bianca has moved into the flat at the Braxton house, and April has agreed to live with Dex, she may struggle being on her own which shows in her everyday activities. Do you think someone else should move in?

I have a feeling Tamara may live there in the near future. Or Casey as he needs help, and with her past drinking, they have a lot in common.

Edited by John

I dunno. It has been a long time since Irene has been on her own in that house so it might be interesting to see her cope, whether it could be funny (everyone showing up and not giving her the freedom she thought she would get) or it could be drama (feeling alone can get quite depressing).

But then it could just be glossed over and never mentioned... which is the likely scenario.

I liked that part of 2005 - I wish Olivja had stuck around and maybe Irene would have actually had a purpose these last 8 years!

I find it totally unrealistic that none of Irene's children or foster children have paid Irene a visit as she has done so much for them.. When I was watching that YouTube video, it made me realise just how busy Irene's house was... I miss Irene's close relationship with Hayley etc. Think it's time for Irene to have foster or grandchildren in her house now :)

• 3 weeks later...