Guest Eli

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T4 have started showing the first series again on Sundays. Interesting seeing Adrianna before I liked her - due to assume the lead role in a school play Silver was directing and Brenda pulled her out because she high on drugs. Really couldn’t understand her mother. She was geuinely offended when Kelly told her why they wouldn’t let her perform. It was just that it was so obvious the state she was in. Silver and Annie’s reactions initially suggested that even they could tell she was off her face. One thing I noticed after watching the first couple of episodes was how slim the younger females of the main cast are. Reminds me a bit of Home and Away i.e. Cassie, Martha, Belle etc.

I liked Adrianna/Navid and Dixon/Silver too. Annie’s ok but I can understand why people don’t like her. At time’s she comes across as quite self-absorbed but I think she’s a good person that’s simply trying to fit in. Season two should be good. Naomi thinks that Annie slept with Liam when we know it was in fact that b*tch Jen. Also when Annie was driving home she was probably under the influence of alcohol but she definitely hit someone and just drove off. She could be in quite a bit of trouble if she gets caught.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just started watching this from the first season and since yesterday ive watched 5 episodes :lol:

I LOVE it so much! and I am so happy to have some new shows to add to my list :D I decided yesterday that I would watch 90210 and Gossip Girl and they are both awesome!! :wub:

Really looking forward to season 2. TBH I’ve waited for months. Will be interesting to see what happens with Liam, Annie/Naomi and hopefully that b*tch Jen will get her comeuppance at some point – I would like that! It’s a shame as well because watching these repeats on T4 reminds me of the time where most of them were getting on really well with each other and Annie and Naomi were friends. Shame.

YAY 90210!

I tooo have been waiting agess... ever since it finished.

I'm reeally looking forward to it now because (hate to admitt) i've got bored with season 3 gossip girl... it just hasn't been as good as the first and second :(

So now with 90210 starting soon I'll have something to look forward to alongside home and away of course :D

I love them all except for Annie.... I cannot stand her! URRRHHH she really makes me angry! :angry::lol:

Archived