Guest Eli

Argh I just watched last weeks episode and I don't know how Naomi thought that her plan wouldn't backfire. Jen's too smart to be caught out. I absolutely LOLed at the state of Ryan though. I know he's going through a tough time but he was so funny "Mr...Ryan..Matthews"

Even though I'm a firm believer that Adrianna and Gia should still be together, my heart sunk a little bit when Navid walked in on Adrianna telling Javier that there's no man in her life. He's not even that good a singer.

Also, Dixon and Ivy long-term please. And I want Liam and Annie to get together even though its blindingly obvious now that he'll kiss her, Naomi will find out and there'll be another Annie/Naomi war! I hope Liam's dad comes back with a decent explanation about where he disappeared to and doesn't just leave Liam in the lurch!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The monkeys missed out with that story. Instead of Javier being male they could have had the character be female, so the Ade bi storyline actually meant something.

And is it wrong that I find that Ade has a lot more chemistry with Hey Dude!Senior... who is a friggin sexy mother... than any of the other characters (bar Gia). I just feel Ade is so much better with women than Navid. I hope that the writers buck the trend and in the end Navid & Ade realize that the breakup they had was right.

I prefer Navid & Adrianna a lot more than Gia, I think shes a bit crazy :lol:

and I don't want Adrianna to be gay just so she can be a token lesbian for the show.

There is such a trend on TV in general with girls being with guys then have a girl for a bit then go back to guys like the girl thing never existed. Whats with that ?

I dunno, with shows like Home and Away etc didnt they get a lot of complaints from a lot of very conservative groups about having a lesbian storyline? I suppose those complaints just keep coming until the storyline comes off air and it's probably easier and better for the reputation of the show to get rid of any problems as soon as possible. And obviously I reckon ratings has a part to play as well.

It's really annoying because it basically portrays being gay as a phase that people eventually get over when clearly in real life its not like that. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Sophie and Sian in Corrie.

Yes it does seem as though they've done another Charlie with Adrianna i.e. a temporary lesbian.

Anyway not the best episode but an episode I felt developed certain storylines and one where I found several characters quite frustrating/irritating.

Firstly Navid. I really wish he'd used the direct approach with Adrianna. It was pretty obvious she was still into him and the reason why she decided to go to New York with Javier was because she thought Navid just wasn't interested anymore. He had the perfect opportunity to tell her how he felt when she was looking for Silver but I guess he just wasn't feeling very confident.

Spence really annoyed me the way he tried to bribe Silver into finishing with Teddy. Teddy's a big boy and he's going to be an adult in a few months and I know Spence really wants Teddy to have a tennis career but isn't his happiness important as well? And he's happy with Silver. Incidentally if his son's tennis is so important then why is Teddy even going to West Beverly (not that there's anything wrong with it)? Couldn't Spence just fork out for private tuition?

I know Dixon was excited at the prospect of going to Australia and spending time with Ivy during the summer but I really didn't like the position he put Harry in asking like that in front of Debbie but to be fair I don't think it occurred to him how much trouble it would cause at the time.

Again I really didn't like the way Ivy reacted to Dixon selling his stuff to actually pay for the trip. And she did come across as a bit of a spoiled brat but at least she apologised to him afterwards and tried to make amends.

It's funny the further Naomi and Liam drift apart the closer he and Annie become. Annie's obviously liked him for a little while and whereas before it was pretty much borderline with Liam now he's clearly falling for her and now starting to get a bit jealous of Jasper. I actually wasn't expecting to see Jasper again and thought that storyline was over with. I felt a bit sorry for Jasper when Mark and his mates were picking on him but to be fair he did slash Mark's tyres a while back and scratched the side of Mark's car with his knife. Anyway the main issue with the whole Liam/Annie/Naomi thing is that Annie is there whereas Naomi isn't . It's a simple as that.

I thought Naomi was being self-obsessed yet again and concentrating more on Jen than her relationship with Liam and I was glad Liam called her out about it but I actually didn't have too much of a problem with her this week. The problem is Jen is deliberately trying to make life difficult for Naomi. Naomi's been spoiled for most of her life so she's now in a position she hasn't been in before with very little money so obviously she's going to want to do something about it. I was a bit surprised she just took Jen's word like that though. Why hasn't she called Charles to check if Jen is actually legally entitled to control her money. Is she living with Jen now? Isn't Jen going to kick her out her house as Jen now owns it? If Jen is in control of Naomi's money does that mean she's Naomi's legal guardian?

Anyway Jen continues to punish Naomi for turning her back on her (*shakes head*) but I'm not too bothered about Jen restricting access to Naomi's trust fund. I'm more bothered about the fact that she still isn't sorry for all the stuff she's done in the past. However I think this might actually be a good thing for Naomi. One of the things I don't like about her is the fact that Naomi is an extremely materialistic person so she might actually start to appreciate things now and realise how lucky she is and not look down on people who are less fortunate than her. Incidentally I thought it was really funny when she turned up at school in an old banger.

Jen pregnant. Dear god. I can't imagine what it's going to be like for a kid having a mother like that. If it wasn't for the fact that Naomi followed her and Jen actually was showing I would be inclined to say she was lying again. I loved Leo's "God no" reaction when Naomi quizzed him about sleeping with her sister. I'm guessing he doesn't like women. This storyline's opened up a multitude of possibilities but I'd imagine it's probably going to be dragged out for several months between the father being Olivier or Ryan - although considering Jen's track record it could be half the guys in Beverly Hills. Jen is the last person I would expect to want a baby but it wouldn't surprise me if she's only deciding to keep it to obtain more money from her husband. It's funny because Jen wasn't showing in last weeks episode or the week before that. Sometimes it's really hard to tell with this show how far apart the episodes are. Some of them are right after each other whereas others could be several weeks apart. I really should wait till next week before I start trying to correlate the dates and figure out where the writers are headed with this.

Ah yes next week, the season finale...

Jen cannot be pregnant. God I feel for that baby :( She is just a backstabbing cow and I hate people like that but storyline wise I love the way it is going, Naomi is too much a spoilt cow for me to care that much about her restricted trust fund, some people have to scrimp and save just to get the basics in life and she has everything handed to her on a platter, waiting 6 months is not the end of the world, she needs to get her head out of the sand and venture into the real world otherwise she will have a massive shock in the future.

Annie and Liam :wub: Am I wrong to fall in with them? Liam is my favourite but they are too cute together, they have way too much chemistry for it to be wasted, although I think Jasper will end up being the obstacle not Naomi, he is clearly still in love with Annie, lets see where that goes...

Season finale next week :( but its been a good season!

Archived