Guest Eli

I would reply to your post Slade but I am way too tired :P I'll leave it till tomorrow :)

(Anyway guys I've finally finished my 90210 video which I've been working on for weeks!! Please take a look and let me know what you think :

:)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o Wow I’m shocked. No offense Kevin but I really didn’t think it would be that good. That was brilliant. The music blended in perfectly and the scenes were balanced very well. You included virtually the whole cast. I’m still smiling and I’m glad the video was at UK pace as I thought it would have more episodes from season two which I hadn’t seen yet. I know I said in my post before I didn’t like the way Naomi, Silver and Adrianna walked off like Charlie’s angels but because the track suited the video so well I quite liked it. Good job! :)

Something which I hadn’t mentioned before, I think Naomi and Annie have great chemistry. I’ve already stated how much I liked their scenes when they were friends. But these first two episodes it’s still kind of been good. I really liked when Annie saw Naomi in the toilet Annie tried to go round her, Naomi stepped in front of her, went right in her face and told her she was going to make her life hell. What Naomi did was cruel and I think she’ll live to regret it. Especially if Silver and Adrianna find out and if she discovers that it was in fact Jen who slept with Liam and not Annie.

I would reply to your post Slade but I am way too tired :P I'll leave it till tomorrow :)

(Anyway guys I've finally finished my 90210 video which I've been working on for weeks!! Please take a look and let me know what you think :

:)

That was BRILLAINT :D ive commented already (im h2ofan21)

Anwyays, im loving season 2! and i really love the new opening title, :lol:

After watching the first two episodes again the second time around they were a lot better. Not sure quite what to make of last night’s episode though.

Firstly it was good to see Kelly back even though admittedly it was only for one scene. I was hoping there would be a continuation when they hinted she could have a thing for Harry. So I think we can probably guess what’s going to happen or at least the direction the writers are going to take this.

I actually quite liked the new DJ girl Dixon met (Sasha) although again didn’t particularly like Dixon. Lying from the start is just setting himself up for disaster although admittedly I enjoyed the part where he said Navid was his assistant, Navid reluctantly played along before being seasick. I’m really surprised Navid let Dixon use his car like that. How much does a Lamborghini cost? What about the insurance? Not sure how car insurance works in the US but is Dixon even insured to drive it let alone his new friend?

Silver was ok. Didn’t like the way she just snapped at the beginning when she was giving Dixon back his stuff but kept smiling when she went over to talk to Sasha by the bar and Dixon showed up and looked really uncomfortable. First I thought she was going to have a go at her and then I thought she was going to be smart about it and announce they were in high school when Sasha said Dixon was a Music Exec. She did well and I think it was a positive her walking away. I also liked the way she supported Naomi after Annie’s tirade. Silver should probably just try and forget about going out with Dixon now. I think the beginning of the episode seemed to highlight that he seemed to tolerate her for the sake of the relationship. That’s the impression he gave anyway.

Was really surprised with Annie but to be quite honest I don’t blame her! Naomi deserved that and then some. By sending Annie’s picture to everyone it’s a free for all to post it on the Net. I thought Liam was actually going to fess up about Jen but Annie played a blinder and hit Naomi where it hurts. I think I prefer Annie scheming and vengeful than sitting at home or getting drunk and feeling sorry for herself. I’m slightly confused now. I thought she slept with that guy during the first episode but she told her mother she didn’t unless she was lying.

Teddy’s going to put two and two together and figure out Annie was the hit and run driver eventually it’s just a matter of time. I’ve decided that I don’t like the guy and don’t particularly trust him - Especially after he made peace with Navid and tried to make a move on Adrianna. She really should tell Navid about what happened but somehow I don’t think she will…

Thanks so much you guys! :D

Anyway I really enjoyed the 3rd episode! Like you said Slade it was great to see Kelly finally and I am actually soooo not happy that shes barely featuring in the new season so far at all (I will get back to this). It is looking like Harry is getting close to Kelly and was it just me or did it look like they were building this up to be something bigger ? Harry was out of order to unground Annie and to make it even worse his reasoning for doing so was because Kelly told him something that Debbie also suggested but when Debbie said it he didn't take it on board yet because Kelly said it he takes it as gospel!! No wonder Debbie wasn't happy , I wouldn't be either if my own husband took a teachers opinion over mine!

I really do not like Teddy! It was quite ironic how the episode started out with Adrianna singing his praises and Navid was hating him and by the end of the episode it couldn't have been more of the opposite! I guess he did kind of redeem himself to an extent when he admitted taking the rap for the other guy at school just to protect his friends position in the school. He then went on to completely undo my opinion once again on him and tried it on with Adrianna, I got the feeling that was the only reason why he ever invited everyone onto the boat in the first place just so he could "remind Adrianna of old times". I can just see Teddy finding out Annie was behind the hit and run of his uncle? (cant remember what relation to him he was) and blackmail her for something because he just seems like the sort to do that kind of thing.

I was genuinely shocked at Annie when she finally had the chance to finally get the truth out there but she chose to do the complete opposite! I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth and to be honest I was rather annoyed because I was looking forward to the truth about Jen finally coming out because I think Liam was going to tell the truth this time. I was slightly dissapointed in Annie because what she did made her just as bad as Naomi and in the end only pushed Naomi closer to Silver. I was glad that Silver walked away from the whole situation when Annie finally exposed Naomi as the one who sent the "sext" and didn't become embroiled in their childish feud. I don't know why Silver sided with Naomi in the end though, does she not realise that Annie was only getting her back for what Naomi done to her so really Naomi started it thus making Annie not to blame as much as Naomi. I think Annie and Naomi are very alike , they can both be quite devious but the difference is Naomi knows she can be but Annie thinks shes above it.

My first thoughts after the first 2 episodes of the season was that a lot of them have changed too much but now I don't think they have. I thought they had changed Silver quite a bit but after the whole incident with Naomi/Annie and Dixon/Sasha my faith has been reaffirmed in her. She handled herself pretty well with Dixon and Sasha , she could have so easily dropped him right in it and revealed he was still in high school (lets face it how was Sasha to know they all look like their in their 20's :lol:) but she chose not to which I think sets Annie and Silver apart from one another. I think the old Silver would have done it , the Silver we saw at the very beginning of Season 1 where she kept to herself and bullied everybody through her blog "Erins Vicious Circle". I wouldn't mind but Dixon actually deserved to be exposed to Sasha but I think Silver cares for him too much to do such a thing to him because clearly Dixon really likes Sasha and no matter how much it hurt her she did the right thing.Maybe Annie could take not.

OK I am really annoyed because it seems that Ethan has completely disappeared!! :( I searched the internet and it seems that he wont be returning which I am gutted about because I really liked him. I just wish he was given a proper exit onscreen because how they done it was pathetic really. I was expecting the Ethan & Silver storyline to continue into the second season and I quite liked the idea of them as a couple after the season 1 finale saw them sharing a kiss! Really dissapointed!

and Jennie Garth who plays Kelly has announced that she isn't really working on 90210 anymore only for a minimal amount of scenes because the boss wants to focus more on the teenagers in the high school and wont be relying on the original 90210 for ratings which I guess means that Brenda wont be making much appearances if any at all which is actually really annoying me because I felt that Kelly and Brenda were such a big part of the show!! Kelly is one of my faves as was Ethan and I really liked Brenda as well! I for one am really dissapointed in their decisions to axe Dustin Milligan and to give Kelly a very minimal part on the show. I wouldn't say Jennie is really happy because she was on the original 90210 for years then she gets offered a place as the character she played for so long then dumped. I have to say I enjoyed watching Kelly,Brenda and Donna just as much as I did all the other teens. I can't say how dissapointed I am at the moment :(

Like you said Slade it was great to see Kelly finally and I am actually soooo not happy that shes barely featuring in the new season so far at all

and Jennie Garth who plays Kelly has announced that she isn't really working on 90210 anymore only for a minimal amount of scenes because the boss wants to focus more on the teenagers in the high school and wont be relying on the original 90210 for ratings which I guess means that Brenda wont be making much appearances if any at all which is actually really annoying me because I felt that Kelly and Brenda were such a big part of the show!! Kelly is one of my faves as was Ethan and I really liked Brenda as well! I for one am really dissapointed in their decisions to axe Dustin Milligan and to give Kelly a very minimal part on the show. I wouldn't say Jennie is really happy because she was on the original 90210 for years then she gets offered a place as the character she played for so long then dumped. I have to say I enjoyed watching Kelly,Brenda and Donna just as much as I did all the other teens. I can't say how dissapointed I am at the moment :(

Ah a change of username.

I’m quite annoyed about that to be honest. Although this show is primarily aimed at a particular audience I think it’s good to have older characters and storylines just to provide a balance.

Regarding Annie’s verbal assault on Naomi I agree that in her own way Annie is just as bad but for me the difference is that Annie is (was) completely innocent in all of this. She didn’t sleep with Liam, she already tried reasoning with Naomi to no avail. The only reason she owned up to it was because Naomi was threatening to send the picture to everyone in the school. I’m looking forward to the truth coming out too but there was no guarantee that Naomi would have believed them anyway. She probably would have gone home, told Jen and Jen would have simply talked her around again. Recall Naomi told Annie that she was going to make her life hell, so Annie simply subscribed to the theory, attack is the best form of defence. She felt she had no choice IMO else Naomi would have continued to make her life hell. All I can say when (because I’m sure it will) this all comes out Naomi is going to have to make one big apology.

Anyway I thought that was a very negative episode. This emphasises exactly the problem with relegating certain characters to cameo roles. I was kind of expecting them to pick up where they left of with Kelly and Harry. Again I think Kelly would be good to feature a lot more in the show because you could envisage a scenario where Annie would want to confess what she did. Also when Jen went to see Ryan at school that time I think it would have been good to have her bump into Kelly just to see what would have happened. Also Harry and Debbie were hardly in it. Apart from the memorial scene and Harry talking to Navid and Dixon in the corridor.

I’m continuing to like Teddy less and less (Why did they have to replace Ethan with this jerk?). I just hated the way he was hanging out with Navid and all the time wanting to get closer to Adriana. Disappointed with her for kissing him and even more disappointed for sleeping with Navid because that was solely out of guilt and not because it was the right time. I’m expecting Silver to confront Adriana about it at some point.

Annie was a completely different person from last week. Again she slipped back into her shell, although I guess they have to progress the storyline. I could actually see her falling for this guy again out of guilt and some responsibility for killing his uncle.

I’m glad Silver appears to have moved on from Dixon and quite like the way she gave Teddy a serve regardless of whether she right or not.

I did like Dixon and Sasha last week but was kind of bored of them this week. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens when Sasha finds out Dixon was lying to her all along. I can actually see her knocking on his front door and getting to know Debbie.

When Liam’s mum was looking through that magazine and said "don’t we know her", I just knew it was Jen. I was smiling through the whole scene where Liam was telling Jen about Olivier and how he suspected that she hadn’t told anyone let alone Naomi. It was his smugness more than anything that was amusing. For a split second I thought she was actually going to tell Naomi the truth but she wouldn’t be Jen otherwise. I’m glad I also guessed right that he recorded the conversation. If he’s going to expose her he has to go to Naomi first. No point trying to blackmail Jen again. Interesting that she’s still seeing Ryan. I’m really unclear about her motives. Is she just using him to score a billionaire? Does she genuinely like him (by that I mean attracted not that she genuinely care’s about him)? Or is she simply using him as a get out of jail card in the event that Naomi throws her out? I guess only time will tell.

• 5 weeks later...

Been a little while since I last posted here. Anyway Adrianna, firstly I really didn’t like her a couple of episodes ago. After everything Navid did for her (stuck by her when her best mate wanted nothing more to do with her, got his parents to fork out for her drug rehab and even supported her when she was pregnant with someone else’s baby) and she does this - Wants to go back with her childhood sweet heart and just because he doesn’t want anything serious decides to that she made a mistake and wants to get back with Navid and would have kept him in the dark too. TBH I was glad when he said he didn’t want to get back with her but ended up feeling quite sorry for her and was disappointed that she decided to start using again.

Again not really liking Annie’s isolation. She only had one scene with a main character in the last episode and that was Navid. Quite frustrated at seeing hardly any scenes with Dixon and when they have shared screen time together they seem to be is at loggerheads and don’t really act like brother and sister anymore.

I’m not sure what to make of Teddy now. I really hated how moved in on Navid’s girl and effectively caused the breakup of their relationship however I do really like him in scenes with Liam and Dixon and even Ivy. He seemed to be bonding with Silver as they both have/had parents that are/were terminally ill.

I wasn’t sure about Ivy at first but I quite like her now. I like how she isn’t the typical run of the mill, spoilt Beverly hills chick but is effectively a Tomboy. I like how she speaks her mind and some of her one-liners have been good – “It’s not perfume, it’s scented body lotion”.

Jen dear Jen. I’ve noticed that she appears in every other episode. Anyway I hated the way she manipulated Naomi into giving her $100000 for what she claimed were legal fees but she actually bought a race horse. I did find the scene quite funny when Ryan introduced her to Liam at the bar and Liam just walked off (because they’re already pretty well acquainted with each other). The thing that annoyed me was the way she lied to Ryan out of fear of Liam telling him they slept together and has now damaged the pupil/teacher relationship. All that hardwork which could be for nothing. And the worst thing is if Ryan get’s fed up with Liam he could call Liam’s parents. Again I hated the way Jen belittled Ramona at bar just because she couldn’t stand to see Ryan with someone else. I still can’t decide whether Jen actually cares about Ryan. I can’t believe I’m going to say this but I actually quite liked the stuff with Jen and Ryan at the club just before they unofficially declared themselves boyfriend and girlfriend.

I thought the writing was inconsistent regarding the whole Silver/Sasha thing. When he first met her she seemed pretty level headed and down to earth then they turned her into this manipulative, clingy, compulsive liar. Considering that she didn’t even want to get back with Dixon when she found out he was in high school, I found it hard to believe she would become so obsessed like that.

I may have seemed critical but I’ve really enjoyed the last two episodes. They seemed more like episodes from the first season. I really liked that they continued the Harry/Kelly/Debbie thing and even though it was cut short at least they was some screen time devoted to it. Again I really liked Debbie in the last episode and the way she sussed Sasha out and told her to stay away from Dixon. I just wish she and Harry would focus more on Annie because Annie is starting to distance herself more and more from everyone and the fear is that Jasper seems like quite a dangerous person and Annie could end up getting hurt.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been meaning to post my thoughts on the latest goings on in the Beverly Hills but I'm here now and in the posting mood :P

Adrianna - where oh where will I start with Adrianna? I don't believe how shes gone from one extreme to the next in my character preferences!! I just do not know what has happened, I always knew she had a selfish streak but dumping Navid for Teddy on a whim, what on earth was she thinking ? After everything he has done for her , and so much he's sacrificed she just treats him like this. But the fact that she dumped him for Teddy wasn't even the worst part! After being rejected by Teddy , she actually has the gall to come crawling back to Navid, how pathetic is that, I am glad he told her to get lost and after that little episode I hope he never takes her back. He deserves someone so much better than her <_< Although my dislike for Adrianna is thawing slowly I haven't completely forgiven her yet, but she is on the right track, I liked her offering to grass up Jasper even if it meant that she could possible be expelled from school just to make Annie see him for what he really is. (I think it was propably more about wanting to look good and help Navid expose him more than helping Annie though. I'm not saying she didn't do it for Annie at all , I do think she did as well she was clearly uncomfortable when she saw they were dating at the Winter Wonderland ball. I am liking the little friendhip she is forming with the lesbian girl (can't remember her name) but call me crazy but I think I can see something coming up with Adrianna and this girl whether its only one sided on the other girls part or not remains to be seen. Unless they are planning on turning Ade into a lesbian.....

Oh I was so happy that something was happening with Dixon and Silver , I have never liked Teddy and I'm really against him getting with Silver! I was slightly surprised that Dixon was lying to both Teddy and Silver(although technically he never directly said that Teddy's sister was a "girl") but he still lied to try and get Silver all to himself which I didn't really mind if it meant they would get back together but it didn't work out :( He took advantage of her when she was most vulnerable after seeing Teddy with his sister (which she didn't know was his sister) and he just pounced on her and kissed her. When I say it like that it doesn't sound cool at all!!

Finally Liam and Naomi back together!!! I hope these 2 can stay together because they were my 2nd faves after Ade&Navid but we all know what happened there! I was worried about Liam & Naomi at the start when they weren't connecting and there was nothing they could do , and hadn't a shred in common but thankfully they've sorted out their problems.

I am so happy that all the Jen stuff is out in the open but I hate to say it but I wish she'd come back and cause some more havoc! She may have been an unlikeable character but she was someone I just loved to hate. The funny thing is that by the time she left she had fallen for Ryan and actually had something human about her but I guess it was to be expected that as soon as she had something to lose , she lost it!! She cared about him - something I don't think she ever expected and now shes lost him. What goes around comes around Jen dear!!!

Thank God Annie finally knows who Jasper is and what hes capable of!! I did wonder how he had found out it was her who ran over his uncle though :unsure: I had expected he was going to blackmail her into staying with him!

But I am glad she finally found the courage to tell him she wasn't doing it anymore, especially after he almost forced her to have sex with him to "reconnect"!! She was even willing to confess to stop being controlled by him, which I think would have been a good idea from the start, then she started writing that letter explaining to her parents what had happened on prom night on her computer that got autosaved until Jasper said he was gona let her go and not report her to the cops!! thats gona be one hell of a bombshell for whoever reads it!!!

and Dixon's birthmother enters the equation - I wonder how that will go at the Wilson's....

I am really loving 90210 at the moment :D

Glad you’ve didn’t abandon 90210 like I thought you had Kevin.

I’ve waited a LONG time for Jen to get her comeuppance (since last year in fact) but now it’s finally happened I wasn’t as pleased as I thought I would be. The problem I had with the whole outing her and reveal was two-fold. We all knew it was coming as the writers couldn’t drag out the storyline indefinitely but I hate the way they seemed to start developing her character and then abandoned it at the last minute. I take your point about her finally having something to lose Kevin but I always thought she had something to lose because if Naomi found out about Liam she would chuck Jen out for sure and then Jen would lose her home and her clothing allowance, standard of living etc.

After the first few episodes of this season I just couldn’t understand what she was still doing with Ryan (let’s not forget she had been dating him for months). Don’t get me wrong he’s a good looking guy but Jen was actively being portrayed as a gold digger who didn’t care about anyone. When she told Naomi she was using Ryan (so any rich guy she dated didn’t just think she hung around with people that had money) I didn’t buy it. It wasn’t until she confronted Ramona at the bar did I finally wonder if she did like Ryan. I still wasn’t sure at that point if she cared for him. Then when they went camping and he told her he didn’t really like going out with her and meeting all her posh acquaintances (but he did it for her) did I think if maybe there was more to this than meets the eye, especially after she went to the trouble of setting up the camp and using her favourite section of the paper to start the camp fire to please him. After that I thought they were trying to reform her but the way Ryan dumped her after the reveal ended any hopes of that.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m gutted she’s gone now. I thought she was a great character and really loved the whole rivalry stuff with Liam although I would have like to have seen more scenes between Jen and Kelly as she was the only at the start who knew what Jen was like and felt Kelly should have been included in taking Jen down. It would have been a fitting end.

The camping weekend made me think there was at least a glimmer of hope and I actually quite liked her in that episode too. I really liked the way she opened up to Ryan and for the first time we saw a vulnerable side. I felt if she had told him what happened with Liam then and how she manipulated Naomi into giving her the money for the horse, Ryan might have forgiven her.

I thought Jen had some classic moments such as again when she turned up for camping and brought everything bar the kitchen sink – That was so funny. TBH though there is no way she should have been allowed to get away with it. She did a terrible thing and although she cared for Ryan had little regard for everyone else – including Naomi. In fact just before the truth came out I recall her saying to Liam that the most charming thing about Naomi was her naivety – Not nice. In saying that I really liked the Jen/Ryan scenes and just last week I was watching an episode from the first season where they went on a date and I loved their interaction throughout the whole episode and thought these two could be great together.

I think Ryan’s going to live to regret that and we already seen signs of that in the most recent episode. When Liam said it was good they were rid of Jen and Ryan agreed you could tell when Liam walked off that Ryan wasn’t entirely being honest, also drinking on the job no doubt due to depression. I think the thing with Ryan is that he hasn’t had much luck with women and he finished with the one person that he thought was totally into him.

The second thing that bothered me regarding the whole Jen thing is that now Liam is being portrayed as completely innocent. There is no doubt in my mind that this was mostly Jen’s fault and I’m glad that Liam was vindicated but Liam has to take some of the responsibility. Anyone who watched the season finale last year will see that he slept with Jen WAY too easily. Jen makes up a story that Naomi was joking about something private she told him but rather than confront Naomi about it he announces she’s not his girlfriend and sleeps with the first person that throws herself at him. I still think that given the chance he would have slept with Annie too although now I accept he’s changed.

Mixed feelings about the Liam/Naomi reunion. I’ve wanted them to get back together for a while but not at the expense of anyone else. I really like Ivy and felt really sorry for her when she was crying. I hope she doesn’t disappear into the sunset. I think she’s a really good character and is different to the conventional West Beverly girls. And I love her whenever she’s in scenes with Dixon, Teddy, Liam, Navid etc. However now it seems as though she’s a plot device, brought in to facilitate Liam and Naomi getting back together.

Not happy about Dixon and Silver. I did like them last year but felt the relationship had kind of run its course and as I quite like Teddy now would like to see something different. And we can see Dixon’s got a slightly cunning side to him.

So glad Dixon and Annie have made up. I didn’t agree with Dixon covering for Annie episode before last but I’m glad he did it simply because I’d been so disappointed with the writing of these two so I’m glad they’re good now.

I’ve had mixed feelings about Adrianna. I hated the way she treated Navid and thought she’d been acting quite selfishly but I do feel quite sorry for her now. Navid is still into her but I don’t think he should take her back. Not until she’s proved herself.

Annie’s in deep trouble. Like Jen sleeping with Liam this thing with Jasper’s uncle is bound to come out, it’s just a matter of time. I agree again Kevin. I don’t understand how Jasper knew Annie hit him either. I’m sure we’ll find out in due course.

After a slow start I’m absolutely loving 90210 too and look forward to each episode now.

Archived