Guest Eli

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... So no one else noticed the ex-Home & Away actor who appeared in episodes 2 &... 6 I think (Model Behaviour)? Michael Piccirilli played James Fraser in H&A.

As hot as ever :blush:

Edited to Add: I read this thread before posting and didn't see any posts about this, yet I went through again and there are now posts about this. Ah well, lets just pray he is on the show more in Season 2 :D

There's nothing wrong with bringing it up again :P

I did notice him and loved that they kept the Australian accent. Made it more close to home. Sure, I live in New Zealand, but Australia's close enough :lol: Good also to see that he's making a go of it in America, and he's actually getting work there.

I'm very pleased that there's going to be a 2nd season. I'll have to buy the first on DVD when it comes out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I didn’t think I’d like this show at the start to be honest but after watching the episodes I love it. I’m not sure if I would say it’s better than the original, I would say it’s different. It’s funny because unlike most dramas I like virtually every character in it with the exception of course that vile miserable excuse for a human being otherwise known as Naomi’s sister (whose name escapes me) who I absolutely hate. She blows her inheritance, trick’s Naomi into using hers to rent a luxury house for her benefit (not Naomi’s) and just because Naomi decides to throw a party in her house (not her b*tch sister’s) what does she do? Sleeps with her boyfriend (not for the first time too) out of sheer spite, malice and some twisted form of retribution. It ended for us at that episode but if there are going to broadcast anymore seasons I would love to see that cow get her comeuppance.

Archived