Guest Eli

Awww Kelly has a son. I wasnt expecting that. But who's the father. From the convo she was having with Brenda; i kinda got the feeling the kid was Brandon's.

I have a feeling about that too! I hope it is his!

I was thinking one thing. In t he beginning of the first episode we saw Hannah Zuckermann- Vasquez as the school news reporter, which means that Andrea most live in town! Hope we get to see her on screen.

Love the show.. My fav characters are Silver, Annie, Brenda and Kelly....

Love Jennie back on 90210, as for Shannon, I have gotten so used to her as Prue in Charmed, so it was hard to think of her as Branda again...

And The Peach Pit have gotten an major face lift! It is not the same as it used to be. I miss the old Peach Pit

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww Kelly has a son. I wasnt expecting that. But who's the father. From the convo she was having with Brenda; i kinda got the feeling the kid was Brandon's.

I have a feeling about that too! I hope it is his!

I was thinking one thing. In t he beginning of the first episode we saw Hannah Zuckermann- Vasquez as the school news reporter, which means that Andrea most live in town! Hope we get to see her on screen.

Love the show.. My fav characters are Silver, Annie, Brenda and Kelly....

Love Jennie back on 90210, as for Shannon, I have gotten so used to her as Prue in Charmed, so it was hard to think of her as Branda again...

And The Peach Pit have gotten an major face lift! It is not the same as it used to be. I miss the old Peach Pit

There are so many things I agree about in that post. I hope Kelly's sons father is Brandon :D! I also hope Andrea's still in town, and I loved the joke about Hannah looking like she's already 30 - just like her mother :lol:! Also, I miss The Peach Pit, the new one looks to... I don't know... out there :unsure:...

I noticed her skinny legs as well, especially during the bowling scenes.

Anyway, I'm still really liking this show! So far the drama isn't very deeo and exciting though, but that's obviously because threy need a little time to get the show going ang give people the chance to learn the names of the characters and stuff. But if the storyline with Silver, Kelly and their mom is any indication of what's to come, I'd say it's looking very good! :D

Did anybody else get that whole cringe factor when Naomi found out her dad was having an affair, and then cringed even more when she told her mum and the mum's like "Oh, well that's Gale." ... The whole story was just... I dunno... Cheesy because it has been done a million times before and then just the way the mum said she knows... I dunno... That made the episode cheap for me... But onto the rest.

Loved the whole "family night" and then Dixon and Annie got all their friends to come :lol: I also like how every gets on with everyone, besides the few little death stares... I should enjoy the love fest at the moment before they all start to cheat with each other, get into catfights and so fourth.

No Grandma and no Brenda :( But there was a lot of Kelly :D I really like her, and Silver... Just watching Kelly's scenes makes me want to watch the whole original series haha.

Archived