Guest Eli

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just watched the first two episodes on YouTube and I have to say its quite good actually. Shenae Grimes is a good actress and I loved her in Degrassi.

Is there going to be a season 2 because I read that it had been axed?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just loving this show more and more. The music is good, the actors are good, the storylines are good, the locations are good, the lines are good, the editing is good, EVERYTHING is good! I just love Dixon, but then again I love all the characters. I think this is the first time I've actually seen a show where I have a really hard time picking a favourite character :P

Anyway, I just watched the latest US episode, and it was really good. I was kinda surprised about Ty and his parents and how they wanted to deal with Adriana, but I'm glad she didn't go along with it. Hardly any Naomi in this episode, but that's okay, she's had a lot of attention lately anyway. The Ethan stuff was good as well, and I just loved the scene with Dixon and Silver at the end! :D

I still love this show but have had to put up with a very long break from it lately with C4 deciding to give the show a holiday. Good to hear that it will be back on the 18th though.

I'm a proud Dixon/Silver shipper, and I'm not usually one to jump on the bandwagon of television couple fans. I guess for these two I am willing to make an exception :P

When I first heard that the two were going to become a couple, I was a bit iffy about it and didn't think they would be good together. Fortunately, I was proved wrong. I particularly liked them at Annie's 16th birthday party singing karaoke. Of all songs, they sing "When The Saints Go Marching In" and Silver's hollering in the background just topped it off. Brilliant! :lol:

I was a bit annoyed when I heard that Tabitha had been demoted to a recurring character. She's a funny character, and I've loved Jessica Walter from her Arrested Development days. Although, I understand why the producers decided this as the show is primarily based around teenagers

Here's hoping for a second season! :D

Archived