Guest Eli

I am loving this season, Silver and Navid. I like them I really actually do like them!

Liam is an idiot, you don't not call someone for the whole of the summer vacation and then expect them to welcome you back into their lives as your fiancee. How is that supposed to work? It doesn't. I know that Liam needed time, but not to call Annie, not even once or even just a text. It is IMO out of order.

I like Naomi this time, she hasn't changed and I am a firm believer in you don't change for anyone but yourself.

Really looking forward to watching more of this season.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could understand Annie moving in with Naomi because of the girl thing but why does Dixon feel the need to move out especially when he's going to college in Los Angeles. Surely it would be easier and cheaper to continue living with Debbie.

Debbie is living in Paris with Ryan - they left at the end of season 3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since it came back from the week, both episodes have been a dissapointment! The only thing interesting me at the moment is Adrianna's daughter and hopefully she finds out Silvers boyfriend has her. But the rest has been pretty boring!

• 1 month later...

Haven't really liked this season if I'm honest. I'm finding most of the storylines boring and although I like characters such as Liam and Adrianna if Naomi wasn't in it I probably wouldn't be watching it at all (although I am fed up with the feud with her and Holly). Saw the 12th episode last week so we're midway through the season. I find it interesting that we actually saw the woman who hit Liam rather than her just driving off (I thought she was the same actress who played Lexi in Vampire Diaries). This leads me to believe we haven't seen the last of her.

Archived