Guest Eli

Really looking forward to season 2. TBH I’ve waited for months. Will be interesting to see what happens with Liam, Annie/Naomi and hopefully that b*tch Jen will get her comeuppance at some point – I would like that! It’s a shame as well because watching these repeats on T4 reminds me of the time where most of them were getting on really well with each other and Annie and Naomi were friends. Shame.

Aww I was hoping Annie & Naomi would sort out their differences and make friends :( I agree it was so nice when everybody was all friends and had their big circle of friends. One episode that sticks out for me was when Annie got drunk for the first time where she ,Naomi,Silver and Adrianna we're at Silvers house and they had so much fun. I laughed so much at that episode.

I am still in the process of catching up on the first series and I am only just up to the point where Adrianna announced to the school she was pregnant so I'll have to continue my marathon before the 2nd series starts.

Naomi is definitely my favourite along with Adrianna. Naomi's one liners are absolutely classic tbh. She always makes me laugh out lou with her smrt remarks and she pulls the best faces EVER. In the last one I was watching Gail (her fathers girlfriend) says "would you like some pancakes?" and Naomi goes "aww yeah thank you Gail" then throws the best look ever :lol:

and is it just me or is Annie's mother sooo annoying ? She really annoys me , she always acts likes she knows best. I suppose the dad is kinda the same . I don't really like either of them. Not really a fan of Annie either , she really comes across like a selfish cow sometimes.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAY 90210!

I tooo have been waiting agess... ever since it finished.

I'm reeally looking forward to it now because (hate to admitt) i've got bored with season 3 gossip girl... it just hasn't been as good as the first and second :(

So now with 90210 starting soon I'll have something to look forward to alongside home and away of course :D

I love them all except for Annie.... I cannot stand her! URRRHHH she really makes me angry! :angry::lol:

Totally agree. GG is crap. Have stopped watchin

Aww I was hoping Annie & Naomi would sort out their differences and make friends :( I agree it was so nice when everybody was all friends and had their big circle of friends. One episode that sticks out for me was when Annie got drunk for the first time where she ,Naomi,Silver and Adrianna we're at Silvers house and they had so much fun. I laughed so much at that episode.

I am still in the process of catching up on the first series and I am only just up to the point where Adrianna announced to the school she was pregnant so I'll have to continue my marathon before the 2nd series starts.

Naomi is definitely my favourite along with Adrianna. Naomi's one liners are absolutely classic tbh. She always makes me laugh out lou with her smrt remarks and she pulls the best faces EVER. In the last one I was watching Gail (her fathers girlfriend) says "would you like some pancakes?" and Naomi goes "aww yeah thank you Gail" then throws the best look ever :lol:

and is it just me or is Annie's mother sooo annoying ? She really annoys me , she always acts likes she knows best. I suppose the dad is kinda the same . I don't really like either of them. Not really a fan of Annie either , she really comes across like a selfish cow sometimes.

Ok I if you haven’t see it I won’t spoil it but if you’re only up to the point where Adriana’s pregnant there’s more good stuff to come. Naomi will crack you up some more. Knowing how you feel about characters Kevin if you’re not seeing red by the end of the first season I will be very surprised.

I know what you mean about Annie’s mother. Classic example was when Tabitha bought Annie and Dixon a new car and she wouldn’t let them have it because she wanted them to earn and appreciate everything. More importantly she wasn’t the one who cleared it first. I do feel she’s a good person though which is why I can’t really dislike her. Tabitha’s quite funny too, especially when Harry and Debbie were complaining about her swimming in the pool naked.

As I said before although I personally like Annie (and her relationship with Dixon) but I can see why other people find her annoying. I don’t think she’s entirely selfish as per say (an example was when the woman asked her to audition for a play and she asked the lady to give Adrianna a chance as well even though that would affect Annie’s chances of being selected) but she does seem quite self-absorbed and a bit of a drama queen too. I think she’s one of those people who just wants to fit in.

TBH I think they all have their faults. I thought it was a bit vindictive what Adrianna did to Annie (making her think she’d slept with Ty) out of pure jealousy. Silver seemed extremely bitter at the beginning as was evident with some of the stuff she posted on her blog. And I think Naomi is incredibly materialistic and looks down on people who are less fortunate than her but I like almost all the characters in the show.

Aww I was hoping Annie & Naomi would sort out their differences and make friends I agree it was so nice when everybody was all friends and had their big circle of friends. One episode that sticks out for me was when Annie got drunk for the first time where she ,Naomi,Silver and Adrianna we're at Silvers house and they had so much fun. I laughed so much at that episode.

Naomi is definitely my favourite along with Adrianna. Naomi's one liners are absolutely classic tbh. She always makes me laugh out lou with her smrt remarks and she pulls the best faces EVER. In the last one I was watching Gail (her fathers girlfriend) says "would you like some pancakes?" and Naomi goes "aww yeah thank you Gail" then throws the best look ever

Ok I if you haven’t see it I won’t spoil it but if you’re only up to the point where Adriana’s pregnant there’s more good stuff to come. Naomi will crack you up some more. Knowing how you feel about characters Kevin if you’re not seeing red by the end of the first season I will be very surprised.

I know what you mean about Annie’s mother. Classic example was when Tabitha bought Annie and Dixon a new car and she wouldn’t let them have it because she wanted them to earn and appreciate everything. More importantly she wasn’t the one who cleared it first. I do feel she’s a good person though which is why I can’t really dislike her. Tabitha’s quite funny too, especially when Harry and Debbie were complaining about her swimming in the pool naked.

As I said before although I personally like Annie (and her relationship with Dixon) but I can see why other people find her annoying. I don’t think she’s entirely selfish as per say (an example was when the woman asked her to audition for a play and she asked the lady to give Adrianna a chance as well even though that would affect Annie’s chances of being selected) but she does seem quite self-absorbed and a bit of a drama queen too. I think she’s one of those people who just wants to fit in.

TBH I think they all have their faults. I thought it was a bit vindictive what Adrianna did to Annie (making her think she’d slept with Ty) out of pure jealousy. Silver seemed extremely bitter at the beginning as was evident with some of the stuff she posted on her blog. And I think Naomi is incredibly materialistic and looks down on people who are less fortunate than her but I like almost all the characters in the show.

Oh Slade you do know me so well :P

I seriously can't believe how evil Jen is!! Like really , I think shes slightly unhinged and I really dislike her but at the same time I think she is a very interesting character. I'm glad that Kelly knows how much of a sociopath (Kellys words not mine) Jen is thought . I do fear that she will get her hooks into poor Ryan because I really do want Kelly to get together with him although when he told him at the prom she wasn't interested in him anymore she sounded serious :( As soon as Jen warned Naomi not to have that party I knew she was going to do something really really bad, and what she did wasn't even close to bad, it was horrible. The fallout from what she did was really uncomfortable for me to watch. I'm referring to the scene where almost everybody including Naomi verbally abused her and everyone telling her to go back to Kansas but the worst part was her getting a drink thrown in her face. It was such a strong and powerful scene which made for incredibly uncomfortable viewing. What makes it worse is the fact that Annie had spent her whole prom night looking after Naomis house and cleaning up all the mess and stuff only for this to happen to her , it was unfair and mean. I wonder did Jen set it up so that Naomi found Annie's thing in the bedroom or was that an accident.....

I am going backwards and forwards in my opinion but I've decided I like her now. For the most part of the 1st series she turned into a slightly more selfish person until she went through that phase of worrying about who or what shes becoming.After that shes spent most of her time looking out for others , mainly Naomi which was really nice of her considering how Naomi treated her. Annie reminds me a lot of her mother , there both just trying to find the best in people and do whatever they can to help.Like you said Slade during the audition she asked that she give Adrianna a proper go.

I agree how much the characters have changed sine the show began , never in a million years would I have thought I would end up liking Adrianna after what she did to Annie but I excuse her for that because that was when her drug addiction was at its peak.I quite like the relationship between Adrianna and Brenda as well, she looks up to Brenda for advice and guidance. and Silver was a really distant and solitary character at the beginning , not saying shes not anymore but she has changed in some ways for the better. I think Annie and Dixon have brought the group together in more ways than one since moving to Beverly Hills tbh. They have made the group gel a lot more than everyone was when they first arrived.

Oh and how funny was the scenes when Debbie and Harry we're stoned after eating the brownies that we're laced with drugs :lol:

Looking forward to the 2nd season :D :D

You’ve watched them all already!

Ah yes the Brownies. I wouldn’t mind trying those myself. Did you also notice that Kelly has a thing for the head teacher? Debbie picked up on it despite being stoned.

Yes Kelly and Jen have history. When they bumped into each other at the prom (they actually just showed that episode on T4), Jen brought up the fact that Kelly gave her a bad reference to get into Yale. You’d think that a guidance counsellor always does what’s best for the students but the fact she warned Ryan off Jen suggests that she believes Jen’s unredeemable. I think Kelly thought Jen was “practically” a sociopath was because of some of her characteristics i.e. appears charming on the surface but is a compulsive liar and she seems to be completely devoid of empathy. The whole thing with Naomi was classic example. It wasn’t even about the sex. As I said before it was spite and malice - Pure and simple. Did you see the look in Jen’s eyes when she told Liam who she was? She wasn’t even the least bit sorry and actually thought she did the right thing. I remember him repeating “she’s your sister” in shock. He couldn’t believe it. What annoys me the most is that it was Naomi’s inheritance, Naomi’s money and hence Naomi’s house. TBH I’m not sure if Liam and Naomi were right for each other anyway. He was trying to crack onto Annie behind Naomi’s back so if it wasn’t her (Jen) it would have been someone else, although he did open up to her towards the end about his stepdad and mum. I do agree with you though that Jen is a fascinating character and I would really like to know what makes her tick. When she was at the prom with Ryan and her phone rang she went outside to speak to her husband so she obviously got married when she was in France.

I really enjoyed Naomi when she was staying at the Wilson’s. It was so funny how she cut Dixon’s Jeans and kept moaning about Debbie cooking Salmon all the time and dying of lead poisoning.

Annie was obviously drunk when she was driving home and if she hit someone she could be in serious trouble. Looking at the adverts it appears as though Annie could be going off the rails which might lead to some potentially interesting storylines with her as she’s always been traditionally the goody-two-shoes.

They are both very poor imitations of the original and best titles! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60l0JZpTZWo 90210 is not 90210 without Brandon!! :P

I think this one is better Karen : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQeaz5-bYRc

I hate that nowadays they have shortened the life out of all TV show openings or just cut them out altogether :(

^^Yep that was definitely the intro I liked the most out of the original Beverly Hills 90210 series. The first season intro of 90210 wasn’t that great but it was a lot better than the second. It was far too short and at first I didn’t even realise it was the opening. It also didn’t have any of the main characters in it.

Anyway I thought the two episodes shown Tuesday night were ok, nothing special. I dunno something just seemed different about the show. Maybe it was the picture. Things to note were the absence of Ethan and Kelly. Although I’m hoping Kelly was only absent for the first two episodes as I would like to see more confrontational stuff with her and Jen. Also the Wilsons have moved out of Tabitha’s.

At times I really didn’t like the way some of the characters were written. I know it’s only been two episodes but quite a few of them seemed different for some reason.

After everything Adrianna and Navid went through last season it was disappointing seeing them fall out over something like this. I could understand Navid’s frustration – Adrianna doesn’t want to sleep with him yet but the guy who she lost her virginity to rocks up and they get on like a house on fire. However Navid handled the situation really badly and was completely unprofessional with his interview.

I think I preferred Adrianna when her hair was shorter. Similarly I preferred Silver with longer, darker hair. And when did she suddenly become practically best mates with Naomi. I know they had made up and Silver even went to Naomi’s hotel room to arrange a dinner with Dixon but they are really tight now.

Naomi was ok but I really don’t like her living at her place alone with Jen like that. Jen is a bad influence and if Naomi doesn’t watch it she will just end up like her. She was right to suspect that Liam and Annie didn’t sleep together but as always Jen thinking only of herself convinced her to send a naked picture of Annie to cover her backside. I hated the way they kept slowing the picture down when Adrianna, Naomi and Silver were walking together almost like Charlie’s angels.

I really did not like the portrayal of Ryan. He seemed like a shadow of the person from last season. And if he’s been in Vietnam all summer how comes he’s so hung up over Jen all of a sudden. How many dates had they been on? Again this is another character I fear Jen will bring down.

Didn’t particularly like Dixon for most of those two episodes. He seemed fairly dismissive of Annie and was prepared to think the worst of her. He was quite cold to Silver too and didn’t even give her a chance to explain. I hated his reaction on the beach when she tried to call him. Bright side was when he punched the guy who took the naked photo of Annie. Although I didn’t agree with it I liked that he automatically got defensive of his sister.

Not sure what to make of the new guy. He seems full of himself to be honest and I did not like the way he opened his big mouth and told Dixon that Silver had been texting Ethan. However I liked the stuff with Dixon and Liam during the surfing trials and thought he handled himself very well when Naveed “attacked” him.

As much as I dislike Jen I like the way the character’s been written. Last year it was pretty much borderline. This season she’s only been in one episode and it’s pretty obvious they are trying to portray her as a psychopath. I liked the way they played the music when she beeped Naomi (incidentally I guessed that she would turn up when Naomi was asking who Liam slept with). Again I loved the way she turned up at Liam’s, completely fooled his mum and tried to wind him up when he came round to talk to her sister.

The two characters I enjoyed the most funnily enough were Liam and Annie.

I’m really glad they decided to explore Liam’s homelife. I quite liked his mother but thought his dad was pretty hardline. Well at least he kept quiet about the credit cards Liam stole. He seemed more humble and genuinely sorry about what he did but there are still traces of the old Liam such as when he punched the glass door at Naomi’s house. As mentioned above I like that he’s trying to be one of the boys. If he plays his cards right I think he can still win Naomi round but it will take time.

I don’t like how they’ve changed some of the characters but I think it worked really well with Annie. So she actually killed someone. She’s already started to go off the rails. Getting drunk (which was what caused the mess in the first place), having spontaneous sex even though I don’t believe she slept with Ethan or Ty. She’s completely isolated from everyone and I’m really looking forward to seeing how her character progresses.

Archived