Guest Eli

I absolutely adore Adrianna! I don't know what it is about her, she just seems to have so much complexity to her character. Not to mention she's really beautiful!

Yeah and I'm sure you will he happy to know shes got a

gay storyline coming up

:P

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Regarding Adrianna sometimes I think she is stunning. Take episode before last when she was at the party with Gia. She looked so beautiful and there is a certain innocence about her appearance too. And I don't know what it is but sometimes I just love the way she talks. Another note regarding that episode but I loved the part at the end when Harry was doing the random locker search and the expressions on Navid and Dixon's faces when there were no drugs in Jasper's locker and Jaspers smugness when they turned up in Navid's locker.

Anyway welcome back Naomi. She was definitely the best character in that episode by far. As much as I want Jen to return I hate to admit it but since she's gone Naomi's improved so much as Jen had such an negative impact on her life. For the most part she's happy, pleasant and back to being hilarious. A one-liner that sticks in my mind in particular from last episode was when she was asking Ivy for advice because she was concerned Liam was tense around her and she said something along the lines of "He's always stiff around me" - No pun intended of course. It's a shame she and Ivy kind of fell out because I would have liked to have seen those two become friends. And I liked the way Naomi called her "Ives". Regardless I still loved all the scenes with those two, the fight on the beach, Ivy trying to make Naomi look stupid in front of Liam etc. This time it felt a lot better than the dance where Ivy gave Liam to Naomi on a plate and was quite distraught about it afterwards. At least it felt Naomi actually won him back.

Something I don't quite understand with Naomi is the living arrangements. The lease to the house she's living in is under Jen's name. I remember that because towards the end of the first season when Jen blackmailed their dad into handing over part of Naomi's inheritance he mentioned that Naomi was too young to sign a lease. So legally is she able to even live at that house by herself. I'm surprised Ryan (or nobody else for that matter has mentioned it) and also why hasn't Tracy returned. Surely it would make more sense for her to move back in with Naomi although I'm not sure if Naomi would want to live with her mother after having some independence.

Poor Ryan. He still seems to be suffering the after-effects of the break-up. When he spoke to Naomi after class I got the impression that when he was checking up on her he wanted to know if she heard from Jen. Not sure what I thought about his fling with Ivy's mother (when we first saw her from behind at the Silverlake, I actually thought that was Jen). First impressions are she doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Glad Dixon fessed up and TBH I really didn't like Teddy punching him like that even though Dixon told him to. He could have proven he was a better person and just left it. Anyway it will be interesting to see what happens with Teddy and Silver.

Gia obviously decided not to get back with her girlfriend because she likes Adrianna but Ad is still hung up on Navid. You could argue that Gia's taking a risk. Half of something is better than all of nothing.

I do think it took guts Annie deciding not to let Jasper blackmail her like that still I think inevitably she has to come clean about what happened that night. Regardless of whether it was accidental she killed someone. I'm still having a hard time getting my head round the fact that Jasper knows. I mean the only plausible way he could know if he was actually there and he maybe recognised the car, maybe got the number plate. But if that's the case why didn't he report it to the police right away? Also Teddy was the closest person there and near the beginning of the season we thought he was going to put two and two together and work out Annie was responsible but as yet he hasn't.

Agreed, Naomi and Ivy's bitchfight was brilliant!

Gia is stunning as well, I was never sure about Rumer Willis but her red hair really suits her. Hopefully Gia and Adrianna are long-term...but who in their right mind would turn down Mandy Musgrave? (Alexa)

• 2 weeks later...

I really didn't like Naomi in the last episode. She was incredibly self-centred. I thought she was rude to the faculties advisor Mr Cannon (insinuating that he didn't have high standards because he was teaching at a high school), expecting him to apologise to her (even though she was out of line in the first place) then when he chucked her from the Blaze kept going on about how he was in the wrong even though everybody else could see it was the other way round. And then she lied about him propositioning her for sex to give her, her position back. After that she had to try and get everyone in the group to rally around her and potentially strike. Forget about the Blaze because it's all about her. At the end rather than come clean and admit she lied she kept quiet and now Silver, Adrianna (and probably other females at the Blaze) and Liam have it out for Mr Cannon.

Not sure what the purpose of the whole thing with Liam catching his step-dad being unfaithful to Colleen. Was it just a plot device to get him to move in with Naomi? To me it really didn't feel right when Liam confiding in his girlfriend about it. Forget about Tracey being in the same position as his mum what about Liam cheating on Naomi. If you ask me even though he was looking out for his mother it was still a bit hypocritical.

I did initially like the stuff with Liam and Annie at the start but I really hope this storyline doesn't end up with Annie developing feelings for him. Considering everything that's happened that would annoy me. Incidentally I was a bit surprised Liam just left Annie with Jasper like that considering Jasper pushed Navid down the stairs a few episodes ago and she clearly didn't want to be around him. In spite of everything I am actually starting to feel sorry for Jasper. I'm not excusing the drug dealing or what happened with Navid but I feel he is the way that he is because nobody likes him and he's effectively isolated from everyone. And I did quite like him and Annie together (minus stealing the car) and she seemed happy.

I'm one of those people that would like to see Navid and Adrianna get back together at some point (because before I felt they belonged together) but I don't mind either of them with other people at the moment and I quite like both Lila and Gia so it will be interesting to see how things develop with both couples. It's funny because both Navid and Ade have obviously gotten involved with other people to get over each other so we'll see if the relationships are sustainable in the long term.

I'm glad Dixon's mother is heading back to where she came because TBH I have no interest in the storyline whatsoever.

I think at the moment it's reminiscent of last season - for the most part everyone seems to be getting along and nothing major is really happening. What we need is for something to really shake things up.

I did hear that on the grapevine a couple of weeks ago than Jen was returning and TBH I'm over the moon.

:D :D At the end of last season I absolutely hated her. Now I love her. She's definitely my favourite character at the moment and I was gutted when she left. It will be interesting to see what happens when she does return and comes face to face with Naomi, Ryan and Liam (those were the three people she seemed to share most of her scenes with). The basic premise with Jen was that she was always cunning and manipulative and very often gave people a false sense of security. For the most part everyone thought she was a nice, likeable person (except Kelly and Liam of course) but since she's been exposed everybody knows what she's like so I don't think she's consciously going to be able to lie and manipulate to the degree she did before.

It's amazing how someone's opinion of a character can change so quickly. A couple of episodes ago I thought Naomi was positively brilliant now she continues to get worse and worse. It really bugged me the way she was with Ivy. Firstly trying to humiliate her when she was on a double-date with Liam, Silver and Teddy. Then the way she kept watching her and Dixon and eavesdropped on Ivy's conversation with Laurel. And finally when she confronted her about still liking Liam and called Ivy pathetic. Can't Naomi just drop it? She won. Ivy already knows Liam's into her and so won't bother trying anything.

I also hated the fact that Naomi kept up this stupid lie about Mr Cannon sexually harassing her and now the whole thing's gotten completely out of hand. She should have just come clean before but obviously when Liam said if he thought she was like Jen he wouldn't be going out with her this made her insecure so she was too weak to tell the truth. Then at the end when Harry was about to expel Liam she had the perfect opportunity to just be honest but she didn't. It's funny how Naomi mentioned it earlier on in the episode and I said before that Jen was a bad influence but she is becoming Jen, i.e. lying for personal gain with little regard for others. The whole reason why she made up the lie in the first place was because Cannon kicked her off the Blaze.

I have to say though Liam still has some serious anger management issues. Firstly when he punched his step dad episode before last and then when he had Mr Cannon up against the wall. And if he doesn't watch himself he will end up in really serious trouble.

Not sure what to make of Ivy and Dixon. It obviously started off as a way to make each other's exs think they were over them but I think there could be genuine feelings there.

Adrianna's now been put in a very difficult position with Laurel's offer. The band she was in have already shown how loyal they are willing to give up the gig because Adrianna wasn't ready to sing but this is the opportunity of a lifetime, which sounds too good to pass (Can you imagine how pleased Adrianna's mother will be?). She's kind of in a lose-lose situation. If she accepts Laurel's offer to sign her up she's stabbed the people who showed her totally loyalty in the back, proving that she has no loyalty herself. Not to mention if it wasn't for the band she's in Laurel wouldn't have even seen Adriana singing. If Adrianna declines that's a massive opportunity wasted which she might not get again.

Yeah I agree Slade, I was very dissapointed in Naomi's behaviour through the past couple of weeks, especially over the whole Mr Cannon thing! I do believe that she never meant for it to get as far as it did though, you could see as soon as she mentioned it first she didn't mean to say it and it just slipped out. I was happy she came clean in the end - even if it meant losing Liam.

I am really liking the Dixon/Ivy pairing quite surprisingly! I thought the scene where they pretended to be a couple when they ran into Liam/Naomi and Silver/Teddy who were on a double date was absolutely hilarious! I am really not keen on Laurel though, I don't know what it is about her but she comes across as very manly and scary to me. She kinda freaks me out :lol:

I can't believe Adrianna and Gia didn't last longer than 10 seconds. I think Gia is way too insecure for their relationship to work, straight after their first fight she

sleeps with her ex!

I think this is all heading towards an Adrianna/Navid reunion which I actually don't mind because I think Ade has grown up a lot since the start of the season (then again I thought she had grown up in the first season and she just dumped Navid then for Teddy) I think its time enough for them to get back together.

Oh and there is something happening with Liam and Annie I noticed, it feels like there building up to something with their friendship. I am glad Annie is getting back in with her old friends, I've really missed the scenes where everyone was together.

By the way Slade what episode are you on ? Watching at UK Pace ? I watch at US Pace and you know just about as much as me so I think the UK might only be an episode behind...

Archived