Guest Eli

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I seriously expected to believe that these guys are younger than me?

Sixteen years old. Yeah right!

Alot of the actors are actually 18, it's only the chick who plays Naomi and Ethan that are in their 20's... I think the casting has been fine, the only one I cringed over was Naomi when she was talking about her 16th birthday party... Meaning she was a twenty something year old playing a 15 year old... That turned me off... But anyway, you expect these things from the teenage type shows :P

Am I seriously expected to believe that these guys are younger than me?

Sixteen years old. Yeah right!

Alot of the actors are actually 18, it's only the chick who plays Naomi and Ethan that are in their 20's... I think the casting has been fine, the only one I cringed over was Naomi when she was talking about her 16th birthday party... Meaning she was a twenty something year old playing a 15 year old... That turned me off... But anyway, you expect these things from the teenage type shows :P

Actually, everybody except Tristan (Dixon) and Shenae (Annie) is in their twenties. Michael (Navid) is the oldest at 28. It's crazy. What I like about Degrassi is that the actors are actually the age of the characters they play, which make it seem more "real". Although, I suppose you wouldn't really watch 90210 for its realism, would you? :P

No... I'm just watching it for Shannen, and the chic who plays Silver really...

There's alot of things about the show that makes me cringe, but it's good entertainment otherwise...

If I wanted to watch something for realism I would be watching factual programs... Did anyone else get a promo after the ep ended?

Archived