X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What! ^^Ditto Claire_Louise. Let me get this straight. Rihanna was supposed to sing with JLS, she pulls out, they get Beyonce as a replacement, yet she's singing with Alexandra, and Westlife who were originally paired with Alex are now singing with JLS. Where's the logic in that. The replacement act should sing with JLS. End of. :rolleyes:

It's not as though this replacement act is so damn different that they are not suited to JLS. Rihanna, a female artist whose music has an RnB influence and Beyonce, a female artist whose music also has an RnB influence. what's the difference, if they can duet with Rihanna, they can duet with Beyonce. Infact it's more odd that Westlife are singing with JLS, whom they have nothing in common with, aside from the fact they are both boybands.

Does the change have anything to do with the fact that they think Alexandra's some kind of new Beyonce?? Much. <_<

I've always wanted Diana or JLS to win, but now Diana's gone, i'm all for JLS. If Alex were to win, i'd be okay with it, as atleast she has a decent voice and some talent (even if she's lacking in originality, uniqueness & personality), but Eoghan cannot win, please. Never. Ever. Ever.

A bit annoyed too. The others, it seems have no chance. I don't think Westlife and JLS will work well together. 8 different male vocalist on stage doesn't look good. It'll be like a bloody Choir! I hope they're making the stage bigger. :P I think it would have worked better if JLS were with Beyonce. Male/Female vocalist would have complement each other. & Having Alex & Westlife would work to [Remember Leona and Take That? That was a fantastic performance.] Alex & Beyonce is reminiscent of Rhydian and Kathrin Jenkins, where it should've worked, but Rhydian was drowned by Katharine Vocals. The same thing could happen. It'll probably be a competition of vocals, and Beyonce will undoubtedly put the average Alex to shame. It could go either way imo.

I think Eoghan is terrible, and I do abuse him when I'm talking to my friends or people on MSN or the Diana Live Chat, but i never actually do it publically. But yes, I really dislike Eoghan and he can't sing. Maybe in a few years he'll be able to hold a tune, but right now, no he can't (in my opinion).

It's complicated, he is my cousins friends sisters friend, and for some reason I had his number in my phone, and I was like "Who the hell is this?" and then he was like "Do yiou watch X factor?" and I said "Uh, yeah..." "Did you watch it tonight?" "Uh, yeah..." "I was the blond guy who just auditioned." "So? I still want to know how I got your number!" and anyway, then I found out he was so and so and I've been using him to spy on the going ons at the X Factor for the past few months :P We're pertty good friends, despite never having met :P

I'm confused :P

I’m not particularly bothered about who’s left to be honest but if I had to pick one it would have to be JLS. Eoghan simply isn’t good enough and I feel he was lucky to make it this far. Alexandra as everyone keeps saying is good but mirroring previous comments not really sure if there’s a market for her at this current time. Also looking at her in a lot of papers this week, she seems pretty sure of herself. I get the impression she thinks she’s got this one in the bag.

So I’m going for JLS but think the winner will most likely come from one of the other two.

Archived